Originally Posted by Lumpy
Jay has relayed via email and online postings (http://www.bodyboarding.tv/usba/news.php?id=168) that the Amateurs are going to be in the water on Thursday, the 28th, and that the Pro portion will be running over the weekend.
I don't know where though...??
Confidence in the potential swell thought to be here sometime Sunday and Monday is increasing, thus this current gameplan.
If you need to get in touch with Jay, do so soon so he isn't scramblin' more than he needs to..
Keep up on the updates @:
thanks for posting this lumpy. Ya, I'm thinking that we will see a named storm by the morning, and if strengthening occurs, we would see surf pick up by Monday.
Global Surf Talk
Surfboards and Surfboard Design
Weather and Surf Forecasting
Non Surf Related
Mexico / Central America
Contact | About | Advertise | Terms | Privacy | © OutdoorHub network site