LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gustavo = Epic?

Hybrid View

Gustavo = Epic?

Potential good Swell for WFL if not than epic if reports hold true and Gustave stays on forecasted path. East coasters stay the **** home !

Images
    sounds like an invitation.

at the current projected path, the florida gulf coast is looking good. Unfortunately, if there is a major hurricane in the Gulf, there will be a price to pay.

very true...i would rather see it come into the gulf and move as west as possible sending it into mexico or the bay of campeche therefore having little effects on the gulf region, however that is lookin like a tough senario

cant ask for a better 3 day weekend. east coasters, saddle up, we're headed west

Apparently Naples is off limits according to Rusty up there. On the other hand feel free to hit any beach in St. Pete, since the whole coast is going to be firing.

more than welcome

oh,,,, come on east coasters... after all we go bombard your asses with any little waist high bumps.

so this is an invite from one of the respectable surfers over here.

come and kill it. the entire wfl coast line should be rocking at every sandbar.

share, enjoy, stay safe....

promote friendly waters and your days will be filled with smiles.

i expect to be treated with the same respect over there, so come and enjoy.

yeah i am a gulfcoaster and was surfing at spanish house and the inlet yesterday and overheard multiple groups of people saying how good the gulf was gonna be and that they were heading over there for sure. so get ready gulfcoasters, maintain your peak.

Quote Originally Posted by rusty2737 View Post
    Potential good Swell for WFL if not than epic if reports hold true and Gustave stays on forecasted path. East coasters stay the **** home !
    **** you i'll go wherever the **** i want and dont bring your ass over here when your looking at your lake

one word

amazon's.

No disrespect to any of you east coasters coming over here and surfing, after all the east coast is our home away from home for us gulf coasters. All im saying is for the previous swells we've had in the past, many surfers from the east coast came over here and took over breaks like they owned it. We respect you and your homebreak so just respect ours and the locals that way everyone can enjoy a nice Hcane swell.