LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: invest 95

Hybrid View

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.

invest 95

hey swell is it possible that invest #95 can strengthen and become a ts and come by the east coast?

Images
    ya man. keep an eye on this tropical wave. its under a lot of shear right now, but in another day or two, conditions appear more favorable for development.

Here are the forecast models on 95L:

If you go to the forecast model page, you can mouse over the paths to see the intensity forecast of each model.

If you haven't figured out how to get to the forecast model page, there is a drop down menu on the right side of the page where you can select forecast models.

3. if we do get lucky and this thing generates some waves for us, at what point should we begin to see some swell?

Images
    please please please! should we feel effects no matter what the invests course become?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wbncsurfer View Post
    please please please! should we feel effects no matter what the invests course become?
    not really... we need it to develop in order to get some surf out of it.

Images
    sorry, i meant after 95 develops. the weather channel's 10:50pm tropical update mentioned high surf for the east coast in the next 3-5 days, here's hoping!

Images
    latest satellite loops look good. I imagine it will get named on the next NHC forecast update overnight.