LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Medical Waste

Images
    i've found a handful of needles this summer at brick beach but i just figured theyre part of the natural scenery just like the creosote/rotten fish/sewage smell in seaside and the smelly light brown foam line that has been marking the high tide line for the past week

Last September a few weeks after Labor Day medical waste like tampon applicators, vials, and real hypodermic syringes washed up all along Ocean City NJ and nobody blinked an eye. One measly mention in the paper. People were so nonchalant about it but now that waste has washed up in Avalon its all over the news and The Press of Atlantic City has run a story on it every day. Possible motives for the attention may include a summer season wash up pissing off rich vacationers in an uber wealthy and pretentious resort town. Congrats on exposing this ecological travisty media!

Quote Originally Posted by Salty J View Post
    Last September a few weeks after Labor Day medical waste like tampon applicators, vials, and real hypodermic syringes washed up all along Ocean City NJ and nobody blinked an eye. One measly mention in the paper. People were so nonchalant about it but now that waste has washed up in Avalon its all over the news and The Press of Atlantic City has run a story on it every day. Possible motives for the attention may include a summer season wash up pissing off rich vacationers in an uber wealthy and pretentious resort town. Congrats on exposing this ecological travisty media!
    I remember that **** man, they tried to make it seem like it never actually happend.

And they will NEVER catch the people who did this. They would have to offer a lot more then 10,000