close ad [x]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bear attacks surfer

Okay, not really. And yes, I did look up, "cute baby bear". LOL. What are your thoughts towards this dude?

slow day? haha

HA HA, yeah. Getting over a bad chest cold and it's like a ghost town at work.

That was really cool, takes guts to mess with those types of animals and to care for them like that. Hope none of them turn on him one day. They seem to really like / love him though.

I have a good idea about how that guy will die. Every animal they showed has killed a human. I'm thinking he knows that and is ok with it. like it wouldn't come as a surprise to him while he has a lions mouth around his throat.

i bet he didn't just attack you....
    you prob dropped in on him...

Quote Originally Posted by baddy trailerpark View Post
    i bet he didn't just attack you....
    You prob dropped in on him...
    ha

Images
    I didn't look into his sanctuary, but often times it's places like these that are a last resort for animals that would have otherwise been put down...exotic pet trade, bad zoos, etc...sometimes there's no room in good zoos when these animals need space...so, if he's in it for the right reasons, my hat's off to him.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    I didn't look into his sanctuary, but often times it's places like these that are a last resort for animals that would have otherwise been put down...exotic pet trade, bad zoos, etc...sometimes there's no room in good zoos when these animals need space...so, if he's in it for the right reasons, my hat's off to him.
    It would be cool if all zoos only carried animals who were in need of care. I was reading National Geographic or something last week; apparently there are more Siberian Tigers in captivity in the US than there are in the wild.

Images
    I half expected a PNW story of some remote surf spot.