LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Eight!!!!!

http://www.wunderground.com/tropical...o.html#a_topad

historically - this looks promising

You guys are starting to get me stoked. I always have no reason to believe the predictions until it is the day of and I am in the water. I do think you guys might be over hyping this a bit my fingers are crossed but by Sat. the predictions will probably be waist to chest...
    Last edited by JMD; Aug 28, 2008 at 06:12 PM.

A kooks a kook, a sand bag is exactly that!

Gustov is looking insane! Still lookin to be O-head and bangin! Should be pretty safe from what its lookin on forecast so far! All this talk about keeping kooks out of the way is fine....but lets keep the old local sandbags out of the way as well! Texas has an awesome surf culture! Problem is seems like the younger locals have the respect all around. Older locals..... seriously there is enough rip to go around! Drop the bad@$$ attitude cause u may get put in ur place on the inside!

Images
    Oh yeah... get paid to have off on Monday.. Let me get paid to surf some good waves finally!!!

LETSSSSSSSSSS GOOOOOO!!!!!

Looks like it'll be a Roadanthe night trip sunday night.....camp out till tuesday night....CLEAN FACES.......HOLLOW NUGGLETTES

Quote Originally Posted by JMD View Post
    I do think you guys might be over hyping this a bit ...
    considering its not forecast to get north of Florida and the winds are suppsed to be monday and tuesday, yup.
    Last edited by scotty; Aug 28, 2008 at 07:20 PM.

Pier jumpin!

Hope this is a sweet ground swell! Texas Locals are Loco..... just watch the Bob Hall jumpers this monday!!

Quote Originally Posted by jtblue18 View Post
    Hope this is a sweet ground swell! Texas Locals are Loco..... just watch the Bob Hall jumpers this monday!!
    Clearly you are on the wrong thread as we are not talking about the hurricane Gustav, that is going to wipe out a gulf community so you can surf crappy chocolate storm waves in Texas.
    Last edited by Salty J; Aug 28, 2008 at 09:36 PM.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty J View Post
    Clearly you are on the wrong thread as we are not talking about the future hurricane that is going to wipe out a gulf community so you can surf crappy chocolate storm waves in Texas.
    when there are no threads being updated in some regions, say texas, they latest threads in all forums show up in the forum box (on the forecast pages). So, this is why we have our Texas friend chiming in here.

Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    when there are no threads being updated in some regions, say texas, they latest threads in all forums show up in the forum box (on the forecast pages). So, this is why we have our Texas friend chiming in here.

Oooopppps. Lo ciento, as they may say in some parts of the Texas.