LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: Hurricane Hanna

Hybrid View

Hurricane Hanna

I think they're predicting this one will stay over the atlantic.

well it looks like its headed straight for florida........

Xtreme*Liquidshredder Guest
    I'm ready to charge brraaaaaaaaaaaahh!!

on your Bic?

Quote Originally Posted by Shakagrom View Post

Wow, way to be on it!

I have an idea..... lets all keep the speculation and current updates on one thread per storm. As of now every time a tropical system drops a millibar some scrotewank starts a new thread. I believe this one storm already has 3-4 on this particular forum. Why not make one thread for the invest and keep it... changing the name as the storm progresses etc....

Quote Originally Posted by Salty J View Post
    Why not make one thread for the invest and keep it... changing the name as the storm progresses etc....
    For real man..i guess because one thread wouldn't be enough hype...lots of hype requires lots of threads. This storm is less promising than Bertha. Remember Bertha? that storm that produced decent waves for a couple of days in July. Hanna is a 40 mph tropical storm headed to florida, the forecast on this site for a lot of spots has just gone from shoulder- overhead to waist-shoulder in and matter of hours. haha i'm jonesing as bad as anyone but this is not looking epic.

Quote Originally Posted by South Bethany View Post
    the forecast on this site for a lot of spots has just gone from shoulder- overhead to waist-shoulder in and matter of hours. haha i'm jonesing as bad as anyone but this is not looking epic.
    Well I called it. Happened sooner then I thought but now I will change my prediction for NJ to be knee to thigh by Monday with crap winds...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty J View Post
    Wow, way to be on it!

I have an idea..... lets all keep the speculation and current updates on one thread per storm. As of now every time a tropical system drops a millibar some scrotewank starts a new thread. I believe this one storm already has 3-4 on this particular forum. Why not make one thread for the invest and keep it... changing the name as the storm progresses etc....
    scrotewank? that is the second time ive seen that word used in the past couple days on a surfing forum....

Quote Originally Posted by THE joe whittle View Post
    scrotewank? that is the second time ive seen that word used in the past couple days on a surfing forum....
    Thats funny uberchoad! Hotchickswithdouchebags.com .....best site ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakagrom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chadbrochill93 View Post
    well it looks like its headed straight for florida........
    now looking more like late week swipe at OBX

nice to know nobody really has a clue.