LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Eight!!!!!

Images

Eight!!!!!

EIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

where are you going to go???

Images
    i wish the track was more towards bermuda BUT the swell forecasts are bumping up labor day, is that you throwing that spray jersey surf rat?

Images
    yea that was me in belmar last winter on a pretty heavy noreaster

Sort of looks like this one might ram into FL.... Hopefully it starts to take a better track so we can get some of this here in NJ.

holy ****

overhead

Ohh dear god let Monday stay BIG!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been dying for some waves since, since, early JULY!!!! What a way to "end" the summer!

Images
    now it is HANNAH!!!!!!

This will give us swell. Forecast looks good. Track looks fine and its location is sweet fo us. Even as just a TS its great for us. Ohhhhhhhhhh..........Oooooo..O .... I just came in my pants.

God this month sucked!

Hey kooks advanced warning, GET OUT OF THE WAY!!! and kook it up somewhere you're not going to hurt anyone!!!! seriously if you are a beginner or a kid who is "Finally getting his turns down" please stay away from peaks where you see guys ripping. And don't drown.

Images
    If we get a real swell the kooks won't be able to make it out

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty J View Post
    This will give us swell. Forecast looks good. Track looks fine and its location is sweet fo us. Even as just a TS its great for us. Ohhhhhhhhhh..........Oooooo..O .... I just came in my pants.

God this month sucked!

Hey kooks advanced warning, GET OUT OF THE WAY!!! and kook it up somewhere you're not going to hurt anyone!!!! seriously if you are a beginner or a kid who is "Finally getting his turns down" please stay away from peaks where you see guys ripping. And don't drown.
    you know how there is a bouncer to a club who checks your i.d....well we should get something like that for good swells like supposiely this one...

i mean kids are the future of surfing but find your own place