LOGIN | REGISTER

Hybrid View

Angry F******* medical waste!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks New York Hospitals. All my local beaches closed. OC, Sea Isle, Strathmere, Avalon. I AM PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That means the Oakley Pro Jr was Canceled?

Angry

Don't know. I would imagine so. Even if they open the beaches I'm not 100% sure that all the needles are gone.

I wonder if you got poked by a floating syringe, if a threat of any disease would be present, or if any virus would be dead? I would assume it would be hard to catch anything...

Quote Originally Posted by Beef View Post
    I wonder if you got poked by a floating syringe, if a threat of any disease would be present, or if any virus would be dead? I would assume it would be hard to catch anything...
    to answer your question, no. I'm from Avalon and I tAlked to one of the officals and he said if you do get poked with a syringe you'll won't get any diseases but you should go get a tetnious shot and your good

thats what i figured...thanks...

i have always wondered how many people have seen syringes on beaches..i know some places are more known for them then others...

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyav13 View Post
    to answer your question, no. I'm from Avalon and I tAlked to one of the officals and he said if you do get poked with a syringe you'll won't get any diseases but you should go get a tetnious shot and your good
    Ahahaha you are kidding right?

First HIV can live on those needles 24-48 hours. I know that is a minor threat because the waste could have been floating around for a couple of days. Even with that not such a high threat you can get Hep B and C which will kill you a lot quicker than HIV...