LOGIN | REGISTER

Hybrid View

10th annual k-coast/reef surf challenge

10th annual k-coast / reef surf challenge at 35th street ocean city,
    maryland. Saturday september 6th starts 8am.... No wave date sunday september 7th 8am . With four divisions - open shortboard wins a new taj burrow firewire surfboard and $500 airfare for a winter surf trip, open girls wins a brand new firewire surfboard,14 & under grom wins a firewire surfboard , and the open longboard winner... Wins a new firewire longboard . Other prizes from dakine,smith, freestyle and xcel.entry fee $40 ($20 for each additional event) enter now at k-coast or you may call 410-524-8500. Great prizes for all finalists! And we should have some good waves for this event so check it out. All proceeds from raffles and contest go to the ocean city career firefighters and paramedics
    association.
    Last edited by Fletcher; Sep 2, 2008 at 08:43 PM. Reason: mis spelling

No love for the spongers ey? With the way the conditions are looking I would think you may get good show with all the talent around here....

Just my 2 cents.

looks like its going to be pretty huge on saturday, also rainy and windy.

are they thinking of moving it to sunday so they can get the clean waves and nice weather?

Images
    i'm guessing they are going to have to move to Sunday - which should be rockin.

Cool K-coast / reef surf challeng

The k-coast reef surf challenge will be moved to sunday the 7th sept 8am most likely unless the forecast of hanna does something weird. Keep in touch ....call (410)-524-7685 (soul) the surf report or the shop at (410)524-8500.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Fletcher View Post
    The k-coast reef surf challenge will be moved to sunday the 7th sept 8am most likely unless the forecast of hanna does something weird. Keep in touch ....call (410)-524-7685 (soul) the surf report or the shop at (410)524-8500.
    Any reef girls going to be there?? I'll make an appearance if there are reef girls.