LOGIN | REGISTER

Beach resoration in lb

http://www.stevens.edu/press/watchnow/

go and click on waves of research, august 27th.

My Fluid Dynamics Teacher is running this, so imma have a talk with him about this. They better not f*** anything up lol...

Images
    I heard about this. I think it is pretty amazing that they would actually do something on purpose to benefit surfers. There must be some surfers involved in the project.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    I heard about this. I think it is pretty amazing that they would actually do something on purpose to benefit surfers. There must be some surfers involved in the project.
    There must be...

Apparently my teacher surfs lol, thats pretty cool.. So when he comes back next week ill talk to him about it and let you guys know whats happening..

Looks promising, if this works I can only imagine what the lineup's gonna look like during the summer. What's with the reporter, someone took their diction lessons a little too seriously now he sounds like a maniac.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by JaYbLaZeE View Post
    Apparently my teacher surfs lol, thats pretty cool.. So when he comes back next week ill talk to him about it and let you guys know whats happening..
    Who is your teacher??

Quote Originally Posted by Lumpy View Post
    Who is your teacher??
    The guy who was talking in that video. Thomas Herrington from Stevens Institute of Technology

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by JaYbLaZeE View Post
    The guy who was talking in that video. Thomas Herrington from Stevens Institute of Technology
    Sorry, the vid was blocked here at work...