LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    ya, well, of course, i decided to have a party on sunday (made plans like 2-3 wks ago), so hoping for that late day saturday switch. Sunday is looking offshore.
    So Saturday will be good for Delmarva and Sunday will be good for NJ...and hopefully NY..works for the both of us..

As far a IRI goes, IT'S ALWAYS CROWDED, but on big swells most "surfers" that are there cant paddle fast enough to catch anything anyway. But if anybody actually put in some time looking, there's plenty better places.

Indian River can be a joke like last weekend where you have to run over people so they get the point...we need those sandbars back in the other "places"...

tru dat, tru dat

Have fun down here fellas. the Dirty Jerz will be going off this weekend. I still think its to far out to really know whats gonna happen though. Yeah there are ways to track the path of a storm but hurricanes can be so unpredictable at times.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Joyner View Post
    You heading up to NY? I still have those shirts for you...

Plan on leaving tomorrow afternoon/eve. Thanks, I will get them from you hopefully next week & we can score some waves.

Images
    Hurricane IKE swell will be filling in on Sunday too!

Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    Hurricane IKE swell will be filling in on Sunday too!
    You heading to NY or are you going to be local. Give me a call if you are local so we can trade a few waves.

Images

landlocked in pa

does anyone think its gonna be worth driving 3.5 hours for this swell this weekend to OC NJ? it seems its going to be a wash out saturday and only clean up sunday afternoon. worth or waste of my time?

Images
    i'd say, yes, for Sunday.