LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    super 3.5 hours away is like a bike ride compared to most people...sundays the day! get on it.

So saturday isnt going to be any good? its the only day i can make it down to oc md. last monday was pretty good. so what can i expect saturday other then rain?

Images
    Not trying to be a ****, but everyone else knows as much as you by looking at the reports/models. Start learning.

ohh i know ur not trying to be. ive been looking at it. i get that its going to be really choppy,windy, and big.

in anyones opinion will it be ridable?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Yamaha racer 686 View Post
    ohh i know ur not trying to be. ive been looking at it. i get that its going to be really choppy,windy, and big. but will it be rideable?
    it all depends on the timing of hanna moving up the coast. As of the latest model guidance, it looks like we may not see a cleanup on Saturday. Sunday, on the other hand, looks great.

well i guess ill be the only crazy person out on saturday then.

hope hanna speeds up? or slows down?

Images
    3.5 hours? that IS like a bike ride and way worth the ride for this potential bombing south swell on the way, **** im drivin 5-6 hours this weekend to hit the water saturday and sunday but id drive double that if i had to....

Good Surf?

I heard the Jetty near the Ferry in Lewis is supposed to be getting some good lines Saturday. How do I get there? Is there a sign for it? And how do I get to BowersBeach and is that in Delaware or Maryland? I heard it is going to get sick there on Saturday and the Locals won't help me out with some directions. Jeeze...someone help me!

Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    naming spots on forums, only makes the crowd factor worse.
    alright seriously....

theres like less than 10 miles of beach here so i dont think it really matters
    and im pretty sure everyone would go to these spots anyway

10. Quote Originally Posted by OBlove View Post
    I heard the Jetty near the Ferry in Lewis is supposed to be getting some good lines Saturday. How do I get there? Is there a sign for it? And how do I get to BowersBeach and is that in Delaware or Maryland? I heard it is going to get sick there on Saturday and the Locals won't help me out with some directions. Jeeze...someone help me!
    Google Earth brother...at least do the easiest "exploring" before actually driving around...