LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    sunrise update: knee to waist.

Anyone think it will pick up at all today?

The reports say it will go down as the day goes on. I am not expecting anything epic, but I'm going to paddle out anyways this afternoon.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Seņor Surf View Post
    The reports say it will go down as the day goes on. I am not expecting anything epic, but I'm going to paddle out anyways this afternoon.
    yeah, I probably will too.

Was out from 9am-1pm---It was alot of fun on a longboard...going back out this afternoon.

6. was it not choppy and washed out?

Images
    Went out at Wb around 2-4 and caught a couple good waves. Good head high's and some bigger ones too. Bit of a crowd but the wind's offshore and their not closing out too bad either.

Also, excuse my report up in the little box. It was my first one so I skipped some stuff but it's semi-choppy with head high's and sometimes bigger.
    Last edited by ledzepfreak; Sep 6, 2008 at 09:44 PM.

8. it was craptastic in north myrtle

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    i went out down at crystal at 3-6 and we had some chest to head and occaccionally overhead but it started to get glassy right when i left but defientl worth the crowds.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    i went out down at crystal at 3-6 and we had some chest to head and occaccionally overhead but it started to get glassy right when i left but defientl worth the crowds.
    yeah, I'm going tomorrow too