LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28
  1. #11

    Exclamation

    im only thirteen ive been in 7-9 do u think there a lot of rip because im looking for some misty tubes and nice drop ins do you guys nohow big they will be

  2. #12
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Lewes, DE
    Posts
    5,377
    Images
    121
    Quote Originally Posted by EastCoastBodyBoarder View Post
    im only thirteen ive been in 7-9 do u think there a lot of rip because im looking for some misty tubes and nice drop ins do you guys nohow big they will be
    your in luck, there is a web site to tells you how big the surf will be

    there will be a lot of energy in the water, so know your limits.

  3. #13
    I am confused by the forecast. (Not that that is terribly hard to do.)

    How can Sunday's forecast call for it to be clean with NW winds 15-20 knots in the morning when Monday's says there will be a sideshore texture/chop with NW winds of only 5-10 knots?

    Thanks in advance.

    P.S. I have made a pledge to use more emoticons!

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Berlin MD
    Posts
    468
    Quote Originally Posted by fatoldguy View Post
    I am confused by the forecast. (Not that that is terribly hard to do.)

    How can Sunday's forecast call for it to be clean with NW winds 15-20 knots in the morning when Monday's says there will be a sideshore texture/chop with NW winds of only 5-10 knots?

    Thanks in advance.

    P.S. I have made a pledge to use more emoticons!

    I noticed that too...only thing i could fugure is maybe some north in it since southern delaware call is for N.
    Last edited by scotty; Sep 5, 2008 at 04:55 PM.

  5. #15
    i think it says "sideshore texture/chop" because of the forecasted shift to the SE

  6. #16
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Lewes, DE
    Posts
    5,377
    Images
    121
    Quote Originally Posted by fatoldguy View Post
    I am confused by the forecast. (Not that that is terribly hard to do.)

    How can Sunday's forecast call for it to be clean with NW winds 15-20 knots in the morning when Monday's says there will be a sideshore texture/chop with NW winds of only 5-10 knots?

    Thanks in advance.

    P.S. I have made a pledge to use more emoticons!
    you may have found an error here... i'm looking into it... in any case, the latest data is showing very light winds, so I"m looking for fairly clean conditions on monday morning before the wind turn onshore.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    you may have found an error here... i'm looking into it... in any case, the latest data is showing very light winds, so I"m looking for fairly clean conditions on monday morning before the wind turn onshore.
    Are you still calling for clean conditions with a 15-20 knot NW wind on Sunday morning?

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    142
    Images
    20
    no offense but i've noticed the color system has been off since coming to this site

  9. #19
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Lewes, DE
    Posts
    5,377
    Images
    121
    Quote Originally Posted by fatoldguy View Post
    Are you still calling for clean conditions with a 15-20 knot NW wind on Sunday morning?
    sunday looks good. I just updated the wind conditions forecast for ocean city, md, because of the error with the NW winds. I'll keep an eye on it.

  10. #20

    loven swellinfo

    swellinfo thanks love this site