LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Exclamation

im only thirteen ive been in 7-9 do u think there a lot of rip because im looking for some misty tubes and nice drop ins do you guys nohow big they will be

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by EastCoastBodyBoarder View Post
    im only thirteen ive been in 7-9 do u think there a lot of rip because im looking for some misty tubes and nice drop ins do you guys nohow big they will be
    your in luck, there is a web site to tells you how big the surf will be

there will be a lot of energy in the water, so know your limits.

I am confused by the forecast. (Not that that is terribly hard to do.)

How can Sunday's forecast call for it to be clean with NW winds 15-20 knots in the morning when Monday's says there will be a sideshore texture/chop with NW winds of only 5-10 knots?

Thanks in advance.

P.S. I have made a pledge to use more emoticons!

Quote Originally Posted by fatoldguy View Post

How can Sunday's forecast call for it to be clean with NW winds 15-20 knots in the morning when Monday's says there will be a sideshore texture/chop with NW winds of only 5-10 knots?

Thanks in advance.

I noticed that too...only thing i could fugure is maybe some north in it since southern delaware call is for N.
    Last edited by scotty; Sep 5, 2008 at 04:55 PM.

i think it says "sideshore texture/chop" because of the forecasted shift to the SE

Images

Thanks in advance.

you may have found an error here... i'm looking into it... in any case, the latest data is showing very light winds, so I"m looking for fairly clean conditions on monday morning before the wind turn onshore.

Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    you may have found an error here... i'm looking into it... in any case, the latest data is showing very light winds, so I"m looking for fairly clean conditions on monday morning before the wind turn onshore.
    Are you still calling for clean conditions with a 15-20 knot NW wind on Sunday morning?

Images
    no offense but i've noticed the color system has been off since coming to this site

Images
    Are you still calling for clean conditions with a 15-20 knot NW wind on Sunday morning?
    sunday looks good. I just updated the wind conditions forecast for ocean city, md, because of the error with the NW winds. I'll keep an eye on it.

loven swellinfo

swellinfo thanks love this site