LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Images

Who likes wiping out?

Not on purpose, and provided you don't get hurt.

Images
    i appreciate a good thrashing. its part of the game. there's is nothing that gets your mind more in the present, then getting eaten by a wave.

Images
    yeah, it's like everything's so real, of course, I've never been barreled before so I don't know what that feels like... so wipingout is the"cool" thing for know until I can get barreled

Quote Originally Posted by ledzepfreak View Post
    yeah, it's like everything's so real, of course, I've never been barreled before so I don't know what that feels like... so wipingout is the"cool" thing for know until I can get barreled
    A cool thing for you would be a dictionary.

Seriously, took a spill on some head high junk on Monday and it was actually a pretty good rush...made me appreciate oxygen.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by WBLoafer View Post
    A cool thing for you would be a dictionary.

Seriously, took a spill on some head high junk on Monday and it was actually a pretty good rush...made me appreciate oxygen.
    dictionary?

Eating s*** gets me pumped up. Especially if it's the set wave with the beautiful barrel that closes out. I swear to baby jesus, if science and plastic surgeons ever find a way to put gills on humans I'm gettin a set!

Images
    it gives you a dose of reality once your surfing above your ability

BodhiNYC Guest

Not fun

I know that pushing your comfort zone makes for a better sufer but I would much rather have long mellow ride, paddle back out with a smile on my face and do it again than get tossed in a close out and have to deal with next 3 behind it--not fun but thats just me.
    I still consider myself a new guy out there (3rd year) but I'll take the last glassy day of a storm swell anytime over the messy closeouts everyone gets stoked about.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BodhiNYC View Post
    I know that pushing your comfort zone makes for a better sufer but I would much rather have long mellow ride, paddle back out with a smile on my face and do it again than get tossed in a close out and have to deal with next 3 behind it--not fun but thats just me.
    I still consider myself a new guy out there (3rd year) but I'll take the last glassy day of a storm swell anytime over the messy closeouts everyone gets stoked about.
    well, I mean nothing beats riding a wave but wipeouts are kinda like an instant of whatever...
    Yeah, definetly glassy over messy and big.

Quote Originally Posted by ledzepfreak View Post
    well, I mean nothing beats riding a wave but wipeouts are kinda like an instant of whatever...
    Yeah, definetly glassy over messy and big.
    yeah would much rather have a waist high glassy day then shoulder high messy chop