LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    yeah I really love it especially when you bumb your head on the bottom... but I do agree that it makes you apprechaite the power of ocean
    Last edited by smithtim; Sep 26, 2008 at 02:27 PM.

dibloafer@earthlink.net Guest
    look forward to it, hate it, etc...

Images
    Of course it stinks when there's a beautiful wave coming and you paddle for it, catch it, nose-dive, get pummeled... crap. But there is a certain "Whoah, what the heck just happened?" quality to it - like taking off late, somehow making the drop, and riding it - except you wiped out and you're not riding it - you're getting killed by it.

i don't mind as long as my board doesn't get messed up and i don't lose it. i surf longboard with no leash

I love when my board hits me right in the noggin...I am now the owner of a sweet harry potter scar. Thank you Kyle.

Images
    well yesterday I wiped out from the lip and fell on my board ( Lucky the fins didn't catch me), my friend almost had to get stitches... I'm talking about those big wipeouts when you come out unscathed.

Images
    I did the same thing haha. It is funny as helll when you get to the surface

its so much fun taking a nice fall as long as your not in shallow water and crash you head on the bottom

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    if the waves are good but I am having trouble surfing, I'll go sit inside and just take off on closeout and get beat until I get my head on straight.

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    yeah sometimes wiping out is fun but on some days its not fun. but getting barreled is way better.