LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Isletime Guest

Thumbs up Indian River Inlet or Ocean City Pier?

Let me know which location will have better waves tomorrow morning. The OC Pier or Indian River Inlet. thanks.

oc pier? never anyone call it that..you must be local... i would stick to indian river inlet... you can surf with 100 of your closest friends... see you at lowers

ks

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Isletime View Post
    Let me know which location will have better waves tomorrow morning. The OC Pier or Indian River Inlet. thanks.
    just some friendly advice... most people aren't going to discuss where they are going to surf on a good swell on a public forum, since that will just add to the crowd factor. I imagine most areas should be doing well tomorrow.

Talking

dude no one is goin to say u must be local to know

4th St. will be on fire!!!!! Too bad all the towns in DelMarVa have one.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Joyner View Post
    4th St. will be on fire!!!!! Too bad all the towns in DelMarVa have one.
    hahaha thats funny

Have U seen my baseball?

You should seriously consider Va Beach. Go to the jetty and paddle out right where you see all the surfers in the water. They're a friendly bunch.

yes, let us hope that we have a great day.

Let me know what is up Jason. hit up michael on the phone.

Sunday may turn out to be one of those days where we can surf through the tide changes,..those are the ones i most enjoy,..but they are all to rare around these parts.

Everywhere should be ok........so....do not be some spoil sport,... all you out of town folk.

You know I have first eyes on it every Sat. and Sun. So by the first dark light I see, I got the report for Mid OC. Just have to see what the other 8 prime spots are doing. Either way I am ready for an all day.

id say Indian river