LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Isletime Guest

Thumbs up Indian River Inlet or Ocean City Pier?

Let me know which location will have better waves tomorrow morning. The OC Pier or Indian River Inlet. thanks.

oc pier? never anyone call it that..you must be local... i would stick to indian river inlet... you can surf with 100 of your closest friends... see you at lowers

ks

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Isletime View Post
    Let me know which location will have better waves tomorrow morning. The OC Pier or Indian River Inlet. thanks.
    just some friendly advice... most people aren't going to discuss where they are going to surf on a good swell on a public forum, since that will just add to the crowd factor. I imagine most areas should be doing well tomorrow.

Talking

dude no one is goin to say u must be local to know

4th St. will be on fire!!!!! Too bad all the towns in DelMarVa have one.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Joyner View Post
    4th St. will be on fire!!!!! Too bad all the towns in DelMarVa have one.
    hahaha thats funny

Have U seen my baseball?

so how far from the jetty do you think it will be breaking good? Maybe 100 feet or 200 feet? If you would tell me exactly where to go it would be great j/k. See y'all out there

I'm wondering if OCMD will shorebreak tomorrowl...8th st cam looks like its breaking close to the beach and its dead low right now

Wink

If your a competent swimmer, you should go at least a hundred yards away from any body else. Out of harms way. On that note you should also consider stay completly away from all jetties and piers. Seriously if you are in experienced as your comment imply go to Assateauge, look for a place that is breaking, close too but away from everyone else. Take a friend to be on the safe side and watch out for each other and so you can hoot at each other if you get a sweet ride. The waves are mellower along with the attitudes at Assateauge. Give yourself some breathing room and you will enjoy surfing on a good day much better. Again walk down the beach, away from other,, dont be lazy.