LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ride to beach

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Quote Originally Posted by adowcett View Post
    There's this old guy with a big van, who sometimes rides through my nieghborhood and offers to give kids rides. I'm sure he'd be happy to take you.
    oh I know that guy, think his names mason, hes pretty cool and has lots of candy and cool toys for you to play with in his van. definately go with him wbsurfer!

Quote Originally Posted by adowcett View Post
    There's this old guy with a big van, who sometimes rides through my nieghborhood and offers to give kids rides. I'm sure he'd be happy to take you.
    There's one of those old guys with the big van in my neighborhood, and he's actually on the sex offender registry.

Quote Originally Posted by conway View Post
    oh I know that guy, think his names mason, hes pretty cool and has lots of candy and cool toys for you to play with in his van. definately go with him wbsurfer!
    Yeah, he's legit. Sometimes he watches me do my pre-surf stretches, but I don't see a problem with it, he probably just wants to get some ideas to liven up his own stretch routine

Speaking of stretches......

A friend and I were out surfing one morning around where steamer USED TO BREAK in fun chest high glass. After about 45 or so minutes this guy hops off his beach cruiser that he had been riding up and down the beach and starts doing stretches (more or less tai chi/yoga). This would have been all fine and dandy if he had not done it in speedos. Of course we got more than our fair share of laughs outta the deal but, when we got back to the beach there was a not written in the sand saying "HATERS, I'M GOING HOME!" True story

sorry to deviate proceed....

where did you find my car?

candy isnt free dude

i wonder if i spend more money on candy for kids or parking at the beach