LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by AThreeHourTour View Post
    Wait a minute...you allow him to post his little blabbering and incoherent "thoughts" and choice words for me, and then help HIM to understand someone else's post. But yet when I respond in an intelligent manner, putting Mr. Skittles or whoever the hell he thinks he is back into his diaper you say the thread is going to die? I guess the "open" forums aren't so open once one of the BB crew gets spanked. I guess this thread will have a whole 2 minutes to live...
    I did not call anyone out. My post was to all. I could have deleted any of the posts but let them all remain. I know Jason can stand up for himself. I only pointed out he quoted the wrong person. I just wanted everyone to get back on track.

I was at xx St. when the person broke 2 of their 3 boards. They had been in Aus and has not broken a single board then OC claimed 2 in the matter of a few hours. It was a crazy day!
    Last edited by Chris Joyner; Sep 10, 2008 at 01:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Joyner View Post
    They had been in Aus and has not broken a single board then OC claimed 2 in the matter of a few hours. It was a crazy day!
    That's THE definition of irony right there. Crazy day no doubt.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by OCSpongR View Post
    I know this. I hit qoete and it did'nt include threehourtour silly Gilgan's a s s comment.

I'm sure he's one of the douchebags that was out ruining poeples day acting an a s s.
    I ain't sweating this clown.
    I shot from 6:30 to about 8:30 then got in the water with my friends.Had a BLAST.
    and at some point today I will get around to posting up some shots....just hope none are of him.lol

Carson is ma nigga and he KNOWS this!
    You don't scare me, Skinkle!

I hear you guys, my hard slick snapped in four places.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Fletcher View Post
    I hear you guys, my hard slick snapped in four places.
    proof