LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I've known more than one person to snap a firewire. They definitely are tougher than poly boards, but not indestructible. Same goes for tuflites, know people who have snapped them too.

Images
    I pulled to 70th yesterday in the afternoon to do a surf check and the Life Guard had 3 surfboard noises standing in the sand next to him.
    Def some good heavy surf and there was way to freakn much direspect in the water. I shot pics at 30th st. area for a while and saw so many poeple just being AN A S S!!! dropping in ,paddling out infront of ,boards flying. I also saw alot of 'news,kook,insert words here) eat S H I T so freakn hard I cryed luaghing.

3. Quote Originally Posted by OCSpongR View Post
    I pulled to 70th yesterday in the afternoon to do a surf check and the Life Guard had 3 surfboard noises standing in the sand next to him.
    Def some good heavy surf and there was way to freakn much direspect in the water. I shot pics at 30th st. area for a while and saw so many poeple just being AN A S S!!! dropping in ,paddling out infront of ,boards flying. I also saw alot of 'news,kook,insert words here) eat S H I T so freakn hard I cryed luaghing.
    At least they were takin their "shots" at catchin some waves, not just snappin pics of them, sittin on the beach, not in the water, just watchin...but still talkin sh*t on here, you must be a hot ripper, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by AThreeHourTour View Post
    At least they were takin their "shots" at catchin some waves, not just snappin pics of them, sittin on the beach, not in the water, just watchin...but still talkin sh*t on here, you must be a hot ripper, huh?
    How much self control do you have to just watch the others and capture their fun? I have an underwater camera and I couldn't even drag myself out of the water to go get it. The anxiety to go in would be so intense it'd probably look like I was trying my hardest not to piss myself. I'm glad someone does it though. It helps build the sport and all the surf movies I have wouldn't even exist if it weren't for people like him/her.

yeah deff my friend spent most of the time in the water filming, im not sure how. i spent about 10 minutes shooting photos while i took a breather

burned a dozen standups sunday. they should just surf mushy waves in deal

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by AThreeHourTour View Post
    Oh boy!

Images

F u c k you

Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    Oh boy!

I spent plenty of time in the water and got my waves as well fukknob. Don't act as if you know me. Yeah ,I DO TAKE TIME OUT of the water to take photo's!
    YOU KNOW WHY!
    B/C I LOVE IT.
    \So F U C K YOU PAL>

I have gotn tons of free gear ,boards, and the like as well as had very well know riders request I come shoot them. So rattle my chain to my face assclown. See how much you know me then.
    If you need a description pm me.
    doochebagfuk.
    Last edited by OCSpongR; Sep 9, 2008 at 02:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OCSpongR View Post
    I spent plenty of time in the water and got my waves as well fukknob. Don't act as if you know me. Yeah ,I DO TAKE TIME OUT of the water to take photo's!
    YOU KNOW WHY!
    B/C I LOVE IT.
    \So F U C K YOU PAL>

I have gotn tons of free gear ,boards, and the like as well as had very well know riders request I come shoot them. So rattle my chain to my face assclown. See how much you know me then.
    If you need a description pm me.
    doochebagfuk.
    I think you meant to quote the other guy (AThreeHourTour). Carson was just brining out the popcorn for the battle. He is on your side...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Joyner View Post
    I think you meant to quote the other guy (AThreeHourTour). Carson was just brining out the popcorn for the battle. He is on your side...
    I know this. I hit qoete and it did'nt include threehourtour silly Gilgan's a s s comment.

I'm sure he's one of the douchebags that was out ruining poeples day acting an a s s.
    I ain't sweating this clown.
    I shot from 6:30 to about 8:30 then got in the water with my friends.Had a BLAST.
    and at some point today I will get around to posting up some shots....just hope none are of him.lol

Carson is ma nigga and he KNOWS this!