close ad [x]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Free Surfboard Giveaway!!!

A local Credit Union is giving away a nice 6'6" x 21 x 2.75 epoxy hand shaped single fin tomorrow 04/29/2015 along with two beach badges of your choice. All you had to do is perform a transaction at their Howell/Freehold branch. It's a one day contest.image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg If you do not have an account the ATM counts. The name of the institution is First Financial FCU.

Images
    Yo P-Funk! Howzit brah?

That must be the rare and desired Bootsy Collins Model.

Looks like junk

Images
    "nice" is a matter of opinion. The shape is blatantly unintentionally asymmetrical. Glass job is horribly bumpy. Only thing on it that looks worth a damn is the logo. Everything about this board screams untalented beginner backyard wannabe shaper. Sorry, but you'd have to pay me to take that pos off your hands.
    Last edited by waterbaby; Apr 28, 2015 at 06:31 PM.

SS things are going well how about yourself?! Now that I'm done with that apparent piece of junk I just posted I'm starting on the Schroff!!

And coming up next is the Bernie Worrell special!!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by george clinton View Post
    SS things are going well how about yourself?! Now that I'm done with that apparent piece of junk I just posted I'm starting on the Schroff!!

And coming up next is the Bernie Worrell special!!
    Niiiiiice! Can't wait to see the B Dubs special!

Images
    might be worth it just for the fin (is it included?) and day beach badge. Board, itself, is an embarrassment for all involved. Shaper needs to use a template, instead of just drawing the curve on both sides of the blank.

FYI it's symettrical, it's very very symettrical. The res on the camera makes it seem like it's not. A Masonite template was used and its symmetry measured throughout the shaping process. It's free and surfs really really well.

The glassing I give a C grade to but it works.