LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: 9/11

Hybrid View

Images

Post 9/11

With the 7th anniversary of this tragic event coming up, lots of theories have been going around as to what really happened. I saw this video recently http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Yx9NRX37SM and lots made sense to me.
    Being that I do not trust this countries highest officials, after seeing this and putting it together with the movie Farenheit 9/11 I'm almost 100% convinced. Ther=se theories make much more sense to me as a regular indivual.

Seeing that many of you are form the NJ and NYC area who probably saw this firsthand, I ask for educated and thoughtful opinions.

WHAT DO YOU THINK???

please, don't tell me you believe any of that...like honestly?
    Please note 24minutes and 40 seconds into the movie...really a helicopter?and then an explosion?

Bottom line is 2 planes hit the towers...
    Last edited by austin; Sep 9, 2008 at 07:01 PM.

1. No no one who is smart enough to turn on a computer could be so stupid that they would believe 9/11 is an inside job so let's assume you are kidding.

2. Can we try to talk about things that have to do with surfing, weather, waves, beachc culture, etc?

ecsponger are you really michael moore? i can see his fat @ss laying down on a boogie board....

ks

I was a first responder at ground zero on sept 11. I saw the buildings come down and i was up there for a week. There was no explosion, no secret government conspiracy just a tragic occurance that took the lives of thousands of civilians and hundreds of good friends and emergency personnel. They attacked us and we failed to stop it. instead just saying it was the government why dont you just finally realize the government ****ed up and the terrorists accomplished what they always wanted. dont piss on the memory of all those people with your conspiracy theory bull****. grow up

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulsboarder View Post
    I was a first responder at ground zero on sept 11. I saw the buildings come down and i was up there for a week. There was no explosion, no secret government conspiracy just a tragic occurance that took the lives of thousands of civilians and hundreds of good friends and emergency personnel. They attacked us and we failed to stop it. instead just saying it was the government why dont you just finally realize the government ****ed up and the terrorists accomplished what they always wanted. dont piss on the memory of all those people with your conspiracy theory bull****. grow up
    Right on man...I'm behind ya on this one....!!

I had a barber who cut my hair the way wanted and then one day, he started spouting the same thing your talking about, he pulled out the book with the doctored photos and it was really uncomfortable. It was the last time I went to him to cut my hair and I've never looked the same since so think about that Dawwwg when you want to believe that didn't happen. People around the world don't think the same way you do. Our government does not run reality...It just wants you to think they do.

Stay away from the worm!