LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 9/11

It's all in the eye of the beholder.... And it boils down to one question... Take the blue pill, or the red pill? If you know what i mean

read the popular mechanics rebuttal of the 911 conspiracy kooks. facts trump moonbattery any day.

ECsponger, that's pretty disrespectful to talk like that...especially today. I hope one day someone adjusts your thinking - and when I say adjust I mean something along the lines of what Soulsboarder would do to you if you actually got together and discussed your highly intelligent theories.

Wow, and to think there are people in the water around us that are this stupid.

Well said WB

Images
    On another note. For as long as i can remember there has been decent waves on 9/11 pretty much every year.

I think with the exception of 1 year. Looks like today is one of those years.

I know two things that make me even question about conspiracy.

1) The people in flight 93 did not take down the plane, it was shot down. My friends dad is in the FAA and had to give the go ahead to do so.

2) I am still yet to see a video of any plane hitting the pentagon.

That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by JonAngot12 View Post

1) The people in flight 93 did not take down the plane, it was shot down. My friends dad is in the FAA and had to give the go ahead to do so.

2) I am still yet to see a video of any plane hitting the pentagon.

That is all.

You have any proof other than a 'friends dad" to back up your claim one? if you look at the wreckage pattern it's very consistent with a diving crash. a shot down would have left wreckage strewn over a large area.

I can give you his number...703 309 6513.

Images

This is incomplete logic. Even if permission was requested AND granted (which I seriously doubt), that does not mean that it occurred. If I give you permission to borrow my shirt, it does not mean that you borrowed my shirt.

I can give you his number...703 309 6513.
    Still not proof. there were orders to shoot down that flight at some point but the interceptors weren't close enough when it crashed.

also, giving out someone's phone number on an internet board is really really stupid.