LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 9/11

Why would there be a video of the plane hitting the Pentagon?

you guys should stop getting so defensive and just calm down I'm just stating what I know, I'm not taking sides or claiming anything, just sharing my opinion. My friend Mikes' dad tod me and him that he ordered to shoot the plane down, and it got shot down. That's all I know, I dont know how you would like me to prove that to you but its all I have to go off of. And no tapes of the pentagon crash is also iffy as well, no one has talked about that yet.

because its the pentagon! there is surveillance everywhere, especially in the city. The conspiracy was that officials went to all the businesses around the pentagon and took any and all surveillance footage that could have shown anything happen. There is a real terrible video of it floating around on the net, its frame by frame shot and very unclear but looks very very suspicious.

kinggargantuan Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JonAngot12 View Post
    because its the pentagon! there is surveillance everywhere, especially in the city. The conspiracy was that officials went to all the businesses around the pentagon and took any and all surveillance footage that could have shown anything happen. There is a real terrible video of it floating around on the net, its frame by frame shot and very unclear but looks very very suspicious.
    there are plenty of witnesses that saw that plane flying over their heads, over rosslyn in arlington va, towards the pentagon. some didnt see it hit because they were in rosslyn and their view was blocked by buildings or it was just too far away.

there are also firefighters that responded to the pentagon afterwards who saw things that verify there was a plane crash.

I guess it makes perfect sense though that "Mike's dad" would share such a sensative secret with some kid.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by El Porto View Post
    I guess it makes perfect sense though that "Mike's dad" would share such a sensative secret with some kid.
    Kids lying to be popular.

not a very sensative subject I suppose, he works for the FAA, and why would he lie to his son and I? And the pentagon conspiracy was that it was a smaller plane that had hit. This thread is really useless, too much confrontation for nothing, doesnt really matter what happened that day it just did, no need to try to make sense of it. Sorry to everyone who got offended by my comments they were meant to be harmless.

why the hell would you put these pictures up here. do you think this is some kind of joke. your a sick person, grow up and try to understand people lives got ruined on that day. why the hell would you make a joke about it

Quote Originally Posted by conljw View Post
    why the hell would you put these pictures up here. do you think this is some kind of joke. your a sick person, grow up and try to understand people lives got ruined on that day. why the hell would you make a joke about it
    people like you are the reason everyones so upset and **** have a little sense of humor