LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Quote Originally Posted by chadbrochill93 View Post
    call me a retard, but i just read this six times and still have no idea what the f*** u are saying
    My friend's mom was on flight 77 that hit the pentagon. The same twin tower conspiracies say it was a missile that hit the pentagon. No one has seen my friend's mom. What do you think happened to her mom and the airplane? Her mom is dead. And Ward Churchill is the douchebag CU Boulder professor that said all those that died in the towers were little Eichman's and deserved what they got.

Images

Thumbs down

I'm definitely not an idiot but I have my OWN theories on the whole deal. I was for sure at least old enough to remember this happening unlike the 3hourtour kiddo. It was definitlely fukked up thing to do, BUT i really wouldnt put it past our government to conspire up such a twisted well-orchestrated plot.
    Theres a lot of answers that just havent been answered. Theres a lot of government cover-ups and secrecies about the whole thing.
    The Bush Administration (going back to the early 90's with George Sr. and the Gulf War) Needed a good reason to go over there, I just seems like an extremely long on-going project conjured up for decades now.

I believe the USA Government let it happen.
    Last edited by ECsponger; Sep 12, 2008 at 09:35 PM.

My buddies drove down to Clearwater and are scoring some sick waves right now! Damn work!

I know a guy who's mom did an autopsy on an alien body at Area 51.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by AThreeHourTour View Post
    My friend's mom was on flight 77 that hit the pentagon. The same twin tower conspiracies say it was a missile that hit the pentagon. No one has seen my friend's mom. What do you think happened to her mom and the airplane? Her mom is dead. And Ward Churchill is the douchebag CU Boulder professor that said all those that died in the towers were little Eichman's and deserved what they got.
    i'm not saying that i believe any of this conspiracy bull, cuz i honestly dont. but out of curiosity, i looked up the manifest and there is no "cooper" on it. maybe her maiden name was used instead? i'm not trying to call u out on anything, just wondering what information ur going on

Quote Originally Posted by chadbrochill93 View Post
    call me a retard, but i just read this six times and still have no idea what the f*** u are saying

im with you. i think three hour tour is on a three hour tour

Quote Originally Posted by jimmycraxcorn View Post
    im with you. i think three hour tour is on a three hour tour
    hahah dawg you like a poet or something

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by AThreeHourTour View Post
    And Ward Churchill is the douchebag CU Boulder professor that said all those that died in the towers were little Eichman's and deserved what they got.
    And no one is even talking about this so what are you even trying to say???

You all thought I was serious when I said I was never gonna post again? wrong! I couldn't resist from this thread!

9/11/01 - Two jets slammed into the WTC towers. Third smashed into the pentagon and the fourth fell from the sky in pennsylvania.

This we all know as a fact. Its indisputable. Another fact is that the persons behind this attack were islamic fundamentalist terrorists who were f u c k i n g pissed off! (And most likely the same folks behind the 93 bombing).

There is no conspiracy

People who believe this is an inside job or some sort of conspiracy really put way too much faith into the United States federal government. This should serve as a wake up call to Americans that there is more out there in the world than iPods and McDonalds.

Images

Thumbs down

sounds like a lot of you idiots will be voting for obama come fall. shaaaaame!