LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: salvia

Hybrid View

salvia

what u know about that

just bought some on the boardwalk the other day
    has anyone done it before?

not all its cracked up to be, honestly....

Xtreme*Liquidshredder Guest
    i dont know but its legal so you could blow salvia smoke in a cops face and he coodnt do anything

smoke it out of a bong, it comes in like 15, 20, 30, 35, 40...means its power, more of an impact on u if u smoke it. its pretty wild i did smoke the 20 and it was wild, hallucinate for like 10mins and u drool a lot lol. did it a couple times. goodluck

i got 5x cuz all i had was $20

and a good buddy of mine made a water bottle bong that we are gonna use so idk how it will turn out

im really stoked tho

I've smoked it before and i've done shrooms and had bad trips but salvia is much much worse ..its the worst 5 mins of your life it feels like your in hell,, trade that salvia for some bud

I grow about 5 types of it. The butterflies and bees get stoned from it and fall off the plant.

Images

There's a reason

. . .people get the name ''burnouts.'' Duhhhhhhh.
    Last edited by MDSurfer; Sep 10, 2008 at 02:27 PM.

Images
    Holy ##!!! - that video of that guys trip did not look fun. I believe there was a report of someone dying from salvia in Delaware not too long ago. It wasn't a direct link, but they say his continued use lead to his suicide.

yo dawg stick to da tree. id be scared to be blazin dat s*** up cause u might go crazy