LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: salvia

trip is quick from what i hear. You also bug out more then shrooms.

aczaplicki ur right its fast, i actually just saw this video on ebaumsworld. this guy smoked n it lasted for like 9mins!

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/925817/

Images

There's a reason

. . .people get the name ''burnouts.'' Duhhhhhhh.
    Last edited by MDSurfer; Sep 10, 2008 at 03:27 PM.

Images
    Holy ##!!! - that video of that guys trip did not look fun. I believe there was a report of someone dying from salvia in Delaware not too long ago. It wasn't a direct link, but they say his continued use lead to his suicide.

yo dawg stick to da tree. id be scared to be blazin dat s*** up cause u might go crazy

Did the 20x stuff back in my college days. I remember actually believing that I would be fine if I jumped out of the 7th story window. It really wasn't all that fun and I remember giving away what was left.... it was intense though. Would not do it again.

Images
    As already stated, yes its legal, but it is usually not fun trips.

Acid has 12 hour trips... could either be the best 12 hours of your life... or the worst depending on the trip.

Images
    I personally never tried that stuff.....but that 5hit has been legal in CA for years. If you really want to trip try some 2CT-2 or 2CT-7. On another note...maybe you shouldn't. I'm old now and don't mess with that kinda stuff anymore. Ah college years....

Images

Thumbs down

Why the hell would anyone want to smoke that sh*t anyway. If you want to get high just find some good waves and go get shacked. If you ask me, anyone who would consider smokin it is one brick short of a full load if you know what I mean.

Images
    Dude, then you should totally score some snurf. I hear its trip-ta-cu-lar.

'Snurf' Pills Sicken Pa. High School Students
    Police Analyzing Small, Pink Pills Confiscated At School
    Four students believed to be under the influence of an herbal supplement were taken to a hospital Monday, Pa. authorities said. (MyFoxPhilly) MyFox Philly Reports

Four students believed to be under the influence of an herbal supplement were taken to a hospital Monday, Pa. authorities said.

School administrators at Council Rock High School North, located in the town of Newtown in Bucks County, said they confiscated a package of small, pink pills called "SNURF" that were apparently purchased over the Internet. Newtown police are now analyzing the pills.

At about 11:45 a.m. Monday, a resource officer at the high school requested an ambulance for a 16-year-old who was under the influence of an unknown substance.

The officer then called for additional ambulances when other students demonstrated some indication of an altered state.

School officials said all four of the 10th-grade boys were transported to St. Mary's Hospital by ambulance. One male student who was in possession of the substance gave it to the staff members.

Parents and staff were with the students Monday afternoon at the hospital.

By Monday night, three of the teens had been transferred to the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, while one of them had been released.

School officials said in a press release that no other students are at risk but issued this warning: "From the information on the packaging, we understand that SNURF is an herbal supplement with mood altering properties. We strongly recommend that anyone in possession of these pills dispose of them immediately."

Police said their investigation has just begun, and charges may be filed based on the outcome of the investigation.

Police said they believe all procedures were followed by school officials in the incident.