LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: salvia

Images

Talking

hahaha that video was downright funny as hell!!!!! That guy rolling on the floor and he wrecked his whole room haha

I smoked it one time at a bonfire... didnt know where i was, couldnt talk, but i could see the words rippling out of other peoples mouths. them bam! back to normal. like 5 mins. but you guys right its only that intense the first time.

As far as legality of it... keep it legal! I have no problems with any type of organic substances-cannibus sativa, mushrooms, salvia, peyote, opium.the likes, thats bout it-because its organic. Ancient peoples have used plants and such for centuries for medicinal purposes (including reefer). But i only approve of that stuff in an unaltered-organic state.
    When we get into pills ,coke, crack, heroin, thats all man-altered chemically and thats no good. I DONT approve.
    But beer and alcohol........thats legal. But why! thats altered to produce effects on the body. But once again, ancient peoples have been making beer for milleniums.
    whatevas....

Images
    very interesting thread. not sure this is the right place for it though. dont want any kids on this site getting the wrong ideas. it just seems irresponsible. my two cents.

hahah all i've been doing is youtubing "salvia trip" and watching people try to burrow themselves into the ground and freaking out

it seems like theres more negative experiences for it than positive though, it would still be crazy and like spiritually eye opening

Quote Originally Posted by bb.rider View Post
    very interesting thread. not sure this is the right place for it though. dont want any kids on this site getting the wrong ideas. it just seems irresponsible. my two cents.

***The views and opinions expressed here are the views and opions of the writers and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of SwellInfo.com.****

I have a 12 year old sister. Yeh, I would be upset if I found out she was using any type of substance. I'm all about keepin kids away from these things and doing what we can to educate them, but people have a choice. Some choose to, some choose not to. All I'm sayin is that if a kid gets life advice from an internet forum, I think there are bigger problems. Parenting is an active noun, not passive.

Quote Originally Posted by skooba View Post
    parenting is an active noun, not passive.
    amen bruddah

Swellinfo should start looking into suing bad parents preemptively.

hahaha

That sounds just as good as an idea as lung cancer patients suing tobacco companies