LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 57

Thread: salvia

  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by IsurfwhenIcan View Post
    i've been pulled into a fence, floated above the earth as i wastched it spin, giftwrapped into a christmas package, and sewn into a pair of jeans in the sky by a giant gingerbread man...

    if you do everything i said in regards to staying away from other people, youll have a lot of fun with it...be safe
    This may be the funniest **** I've ever read. Dude, you are the man. You should write about these experiences or try writing when you are in a different state of min

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    house is outside rehoboth, DE (millsboro). unfortunately i can only make it there in august
    Posts
    66
    Images
    4
    its illegal in a few states already....i read on this thread that its illegal in delaware, and i know its illegal in illinois...anyone know anywhere else?

  3. #33
    For any of my "self-medicating" needs I go to ganjatalk.com Of course the name gives away the majority of the site but don't let it deter you. There are sections for psychadellics (sp?) and organic highs. Salvia is still legal in NC. Good rule of thumb is, if headshops have it then it's legal (regaurding salvia anyway). It's always a good idea to check state laws though. Other than the fact that it tastes like a bag full of arseholes and makes your feel like your having a panic attack the high is really fun. Make sure to get 120X Potent doo doo right there. Have fun

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Davy Jones' Locker
    Posts
    1,384
    Images
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by Skooba View Post
    For any of my "self-medicating" needs I go to ganjatalk.com Of course the name gives away the majority of the site but don't let it deter you. There are sections for psychadellics (sp?) and organic highs. Salvia is still legal in NC. Good rule of thumb is, if headshops have it then it's legal (regaurding salvia anyway). It's always a good idea to check state laws though. Other than the fact that it tastes like a bag full of arseholes and makes your feel like your having a panic attack the high is really fun. Make sure to get 120X Potent doo doo right there. Have fun
    I've got a better site for you.

    http://www.erowid.org/

  5. #35
    I seriously have pounds of this stuff growing. The hummingbirds love it. I could harvest my midnight variety and I bet I would have no less than 10lbs.

  6. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Joyner View Post
    I seriously have pounds of this stuff growing. The hummingbirds love it. I could harvest my midnight variety and I bet I would have no less than 10lbs.
    yo dawg no one wants to buy yo drugs. quit tryin to sell on dis site

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Posts
    559
    anyone ever try and surf on this ****?

  8. #38
    SI,

    The History channel has a great documentary called "Illegal Drugs and How They Got That Way" if you haven't seen it check it out.

    "A drug is something you do shi* to." - Kat Williams

    I have no problem with marijuana, salvia, mushrooms, peyote, or any other naturally occurring "drug". What a lot of people don't realize is that there were dens as recently as the 20's maybe 30's for smoking opium. Hell, how do you think Coca-Cola got it's name?? I have no issues with cocaine, x, pcp, crack, heroine, acid, crank, or whatever being illegal. Maybe it's just me, but for someone to say "hey this plant is immoral, evil, and outlawed" when it just grows like that. The only real problems that stand in the way of legalization is a handful of right wing conservatives and America's "War On Drugs". We as a country have dumped SO much money into this "war" (the u s and our wars) that it would be impossible to cry for a mulligan. But this is not to say that it will NEVER be legalized. Eventually it will but it could take a decade or two. When it is legalized have an age restriction of either 18 or 21. Not only will the SELL be fiscally beneficial, but hemp has and is being used for clothing, food, make up, jewelery, and many many other things.

    BUT..... I do believe that people will abuse substances. I'm not talking about potheads or coke heads. For God's sake kids are gettin high from inhaling butane from lighters and licking frogs! WTF!!! I'm neither condoning nor condemning using mind altering substances. If I did I would be a hypocrite. Just remember if you're gonna use, be smart and use some common sense. The less people are caught with it, the less of a problem it becomes.

    Oh, and Chris Joyner, you are indeed right the midnight variety is a varitey of salvia but the one we're talking about is Salvia Divinirum (aka Salvia D. or Diviner's Sage)

    The buzz doesn't even last long enough to paddle out with. I'll take a pre-surf blunt over pre-surf salvia ANY TIME.

    While we are on the subject of meds. If anyone plays with scrips be careful and know that if you mix an opiate (percocet, oxy-contin, vicodin, etc) and a benzodiazapene (Xanax, klonopin, valium, etc) the out come could be really really bad. Know what the pill is and all the details about it before you check it out.

    For those of you interested in the marijuana reform check out www.norml.org

    Rant over.......
    Last edited by Skooba; Sep 12, 2008 at 01:45 AM.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Wilmington,DE/OCMD
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Skooba View Post
    SI,

    The History channel has a great documentary called "Illegal Drugs and How They Got That Way" if you haven't seen it check it out.

    "A drug is something you do shi* to." - Kat Williams

    I have no problem with marijuana, salvia, mushrooms, peyote, or any other naturally occurring "drug". What a lot of people don't realize is that there were dens as recently as the 20's maybe 30's for smoking opium. Hell, how do you think Coca-Cola got it's name?? I have no issues with cocaine, x, pcp, crack, heroine, acid, crank, or whatever being illegal. Maybe it's just me, but for someone to say "hey this plant is immoral, evil, and outlawed" when it just grows like that. The only real problems that stand in the way of legalization is a handful of right wing conservatives and America's "War On Drugs". We as a country have dumped SO much money into this "war" (the u s and our wars) that it would be impossible to cry for a mulligan. But this is not to say that it will NEVER be legalized. Eventually it will but it could take a decade or two. When it is legalized have an age restriction of either 18 or 21. Not only will the SELL be fiscally beneficial, but hemp has and is being used for clothing, food, make up, jewelery, and many many other things.

    BUT..... I do believe that people will abuse substances. I'm not talking about potheads or coke heads. For God's sake kids are gettin high from inhaling butane from lighters and licking frogs! WTF!!! I'm neither condoning nor condemning using mind altering substances. If I did I would be a hypocrite. Just remember if you're gonna use, be smart and use some common sense. The less people are caught with it, the less of a problem it becomes.

    Oh, and Chris Joyner, you are indeed right the midnight variety is a varitey of salvia but the one we're talking about is Salvia Divinirum (aka Salvia D. or Diviner's Sage)

    The buzz doesn't even last long enough to paddle out with. I'll take a pre-surf blunt over pre-surf salvia ANY TIME.

    While we are on the subject of meds. If anyone plays with scrips be careful and know that if you mix an opiate (percocet, oxy-contin, vicodin, etc) and a benzodiazapene (Xanax, klonopin, valium, etc) the out come could be really really bad. Know what the pill is and all the details about it before you check it out.

    For those of you interested in the marijuana reform check out www.norml.org

    Rant over.......

    thats probably the smartest rant ive ever read on a messageboard. you sound just like my Drug and Alcohol education teacher at Del Tech.. Hes a a funny dude.

  10. #40
    listen to relaxing music and dim lights (or no lights and a candle burning). Don't freak out and have a good time.