LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I'm just saying my particular board is looser then usual guns. and like anybody else, there are days when a thruster sounds like more fun. I was just stating the fact of what i like to use in the pocket... I think it holds up well... But to each his own...

im about 5,9' tall an 130 pounds an i ride my 5, 11"s squash up to a few feet over head, than i will step up to my 6.0 or a 6,4" rounded pin for better hold in the wave an barrel, an depending on the size. head high is nothing really, just ride your normal board, as long as its not a small pod or disc.

y7eahhhhh im a big black man

Wink 6'4

im 6'4, 150, and when its head high i go get my 6'4 thruster.

I just got a Aviso Bessell 6' 9" Eliminator. I havent had it out in the conditions I want yet but I think it may be my best all around board ever.

maybe my 6'6 or 6'8 (6'8 in a wetsuit) thruster. both have slightly lower rocker than the avg shortie. I tend to side with speed more than maneuverability. i'm 6'2 - 210 lbs. i don't see how you're 6'4 150lbs. you must be a linky bastard. .... i'm jealous

justsurrender Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by windswellsucks View Post
    i love the quad, it really benefits to tune your fins tho. do you have futures or FCS?
    I have a 6'2" Stretch Quad with Future Vector II fins. They are sick so I never thought about changing them. I've been riding a 6'1" round tail Aviso board the last week and its really awesome it feels real solid in the barrel and super fast on the face. I might be better bigger like 6'4" but I definitely like it.

Images
    I normally use my 41 inch science board in big waves

some fish for thought

Maybe you would be interested in a Kane Garden Fish. I have a 5'7" twin keel with a gaping swallow tail that is super fast. I took it out in some head high surf and it accelerates real fast as it has tons of volume.

You can ride pretty much anything in head high but if its really hallow and top to bottom i break out the 6 6 round pin tail thruster.