LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jellyfish

Angry Jellyfish

yeah those things ****ing suck!

really????

Images
    They kinda just float... just avoid them.

i havent seen alot of them recently. i was at assateague yesterday and the sea lice were really bad my butt itched so bad

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by machots View Post
    i havent seen alot of them recently. i was at assateague yesterday and the sea lice were really bad my butt itched so bad
    Suuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre...I am sure it was sea lice...lol...jk...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumpy View Post
    Suuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre...I am sure it was sea lice...lol...jk...
    machots: his name is Lumpy, i'm sure he knows all about that subject

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by machots View Post
    There still here in NJ. I saw this guy with some sunscreen and it had some jellyfish repellent in it. He said it worked great. Jellies to me are more annoying then painful. I just man up.

yeah u just gotta take it like aman and dont pee on the wound it makes it worse i hear

yeah dawg you gotta watch out fo dem jellies. dis one time i fell (yeah dawg even the NSPripper falls sometimes) and i got a face full of jelly. dat aint fun

Have you ever seen jelly fish mate with one another, I have the video if you want to see it.