LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: The Noise....

Images

Thumbs down The Noise....

Delmarva Bike Week!!! yay!!!!! goddammit that junk is soooooo annoying. My house is right on Philly Ave (OC) and that damn noise woke me up this morning. do bikers ever sleep????? I wanna do something to slow em down, like put some traffic cones in the road, or somethin. Damn!

yeah dawg ill help you set some cones up. i might need a ride though dawg cause i live in VB

Images
    yeah dude i commute to salisbury from oc every morning.. today there was some biker convention at the shorebirds stadium.. it was out of control, on my way home there were 20 troopers in the 30some miles between oc and salisbury.. and the worst part is that every single f-ing bike has PA tags on it. talk about adding insult to injury

Quote Originally Posted by chrisd468 View Post
    and the worst part is that every single f-ing bike has pa tags on it. Talk about adding insult to injury

L. A. P. D pull over !!!!!!

HELL YEAH i'm about to hop on my harley and cruise with my fellow ohioan brethren

Quote Originally Posted by chrisd468 View Post
    yeah dude i commute to salisbury from oc every morning.. today there was some biker convention at the shorebirds stadium.. it was out of control, on my way home there were 20 troopers in the 30some miles between oc and salisbury.. and the worst part is that every single f-ing bike has PA tags on it. talk about adding insult to injury
    Pennsylvanians?!?!?! They can't drive a car, how do they drive a motorcycle?

bike week is always the worst week. you cant sleep. because they never sleep. they are loud, obnoxious, and inbred. and yes 99% of them are from PA and i know pa drivers far to well. living in wilmington delaware in the fall and spring i get my fair share of them.

pennsyltucky

sooooooo many pennsyltucky people in oc, keep me up all night, then tired to surf in morning, def need to find me some cones.