LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Next Weekend

Images

Next Weekend

looking pretty promising so far

Images
    To far away to even think about at this point. You can bet the forecast will change between now and then.

Images
    Yeh it normally changes but im hoping it doesent.

Wave forecasts show potential wave height. So from my experience on this site, wave forecast that are promising in the distant future (a week away or so) usually diminishes at least some as time goes on and a more accurate wave size forecast becomes available. Therefore, I agree with the previous posters, too early to tell.

i hope dem waves gonna be good cause ive been blazin up dat chron chron waitin for da ocean to do its thing and im almost out of money dawg

Quote Originally Posted by DavidOlya View Post
    Wave forecasts show potential wave height. So from my experience on this site, wave forecast that are promising in the distant future (a week away or so) usually diminishes at least some as time goes on and a more accurate wave size forecast becomes available. Therefore, I agree with the previous posters, too early to tell.
    But sometimes the wave forecast builds as we get closer to it as well. I'm an optimist. Next weekend will be great I'm calling it.

Images
    i just hope someting decent comes

Images
    word *****es, im travelin from pa this upcoming weekend to south dirty jerz so there better be a little something something...hopefully waist high and semi clean..ill be satisfied with that...expecially after i busted a nut all over TS Hanna.. dem jollies will last me awhile

Xtreme*Liquidshredder Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Extreme*NSP*ripper4 View Post
    i hope dem waves gonna be good cause ive been blazin up dat chron chron waitin for da ocean to do its thing and im almost out of money dawg
    yo is dat why you grounded, from blazing dem frosty nuggs dat you got growing up in yo attic? BOY!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Xtreme*Liquidshredder View Post
    yo is dat why you grounded, from blazing dem frosty nuggs dat you got growing up in yo attic? BOY!!!!!
    hahah yeah dawg how you know dat? yeah i gotta take a break fo now but im sayin when im out of the hole...its go time dawg. time to fire up our bubblers dawg