LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 30 of 59 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    Swellinfo is about surfing, not handegg

Killa Cam Newton might just be the real deal! I mean 422 yards in the season opener of his rookie season...that's just f'n phenomenal. Even though they lost today, I'm quite impressed! Let's Go Carolina!!

Quote Originally Posted by GoodVibes View Post
    Man,Football is finally here, Isn't anyone else fired up Go Broncos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
    I can't wait for hockey season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So who's going to start a fanasty football league on here this year anyways?

I'm in... Too lazy to start it, but I'll play for sure

Atlanta vs. New England. Put your money on it now. TebowTime.

Quote Originally Posted by GoodVibes View Post
    So who's going to start a fanasty football league on here this year anyways?
    I heard dlrouen will be creating a league. None of this PPR bull**** either.

Not NFL related, but I shattered a rail on some crap wave. Just had to tell someone.

With the way things are going up there, I bet they find Tebow in a hotel bed with a dead hooker and a bag of meth before the season starts... Then all his baby mommas will start coming out exposing his as a fraud (3 in Florida, 4 in Denver, 2 in NE) . I heard he's running drugs for the Crips.... The truth will come out.

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Atlanta vs. New England. Put your money on it now. TebowTime.

Ok cmon a little to far... Even if Tebow isn't the greatest quarterback he is one of the nicest most respectful person anywhere. He will cheer up kids with diseases, run charity events, and always has a smile on his face. So criticize his performance all you want but don't Knock his Character
    Last edited by Thewaternerd; Jul 5, 2013 at 02:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dlrouen View Post
    I heard dlrouen will be creating a league. None of this PPR bull**** either.

Not NFL related, but I shattered a rail on some crap wave. Just had to tell someone.
    Sorry to hear about your rail Dlroun.Im glad your able to open up about personal stuff like that.Stay thirsty