LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 31 of 69 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Atlanta vs. New England. Put your money on it now. TebowTime.
    Pats are in some serious trouble this year.

My bad... I always forget to put the sarcasm disclaimer...
    I actually think Tebow is a great guy. Crap passer, but a great guy.

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    With the way things are going up there, I bet they find Tebow in a hotel bed with a dead hooker and a bag of meth before the season starts... Then all his baby mommas will start coming out exposing his as a fraud (3 in Florida, 4 in Denver, 2 in NE) . I heard he's running drugs for the Crips.... The truth will come out.

Quote Originally Posted by GoodVibes View Post
    Sorry to hear about your rail Dlroun.Im glad your able to open up about personal stuff like that.Stay thirsty
    Vibes of Goodness - Remember the last mushy day when it wasn't worth the paddle, but you just had to go out? Throw in a six pack of Hopsecutioner and the celebration of our nation's independence. That's what kind of day it was. Too bad it ended with a shattered rail and a busted up shin.

Super Bowl XLVIII: Baltimore Ravens vs Seattle Seahawks
    Last edited by dlrouen; Jul 5, 2013 at 11:54 PM. Reason: Super Bowl Prediction

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Atlanta vs. New England. Put your money on it now. TebowTime.
    To bad The Gmen own the Pats

[QUOTE=nynj;175800]My bad... I always forget to put the sarcasm disclaimer...
    I actually think Tebow is a great guy. Crap passer, but a great guy.[/QUOTE

Tebow is alot like Dlroen.He's a class act.As a Bronco fan all I have to say is the guy has heart and he won games.Beat the Steelers with the number 1 defense.

Broncos over 49ers in the bowl btw

[QUOTE=GoodVibes;175815]
    Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    My bad... I always forget to put the sarcasm disclaimer...
    I actually think Tebow is a great guy. Crap passer, but a great guy.[/QUOTE

Tebow is alot like Dlroen.He's a class act.As a Bronco fan all I have to say is the guy has heart and he won games.Beat the Steelers with the number 1 defense.

Broncos over 49ers in the bowl btw
    Truth in regard to Tebow winning games and delivering the goods. We are measured by bottom lines.

As for the Pats being in trouble, inform me where we lack fortitude outside our rambunctious former tight ends. The departure of Wes still hurts my soul, but this franchise is the epitome of the team concept and perseveres through anything and everything. Brady is the best all-time and is still in his prime. Defense bends but doesn't break and yardage means nothing when your D scores more than the oppositions offense.

We've either owned the Lombardi or had it slip from our grasp in the last seconds for the last decade and a half. Still there. I pity you cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.

[QUOTE=EmassSpicoli;175829]

Truth in regard to Tebow winning games and delivering the goods. We are measured by bottom lines.

As for the Pats being in trouble, inform me where we lack fortitude outside our rambunctious former tight ends. The departure of Wes still hurts my soul, but this franchise is the epitome of the team concept and perseveres through anything and everything. Brady is the best all-time and is still in his prime. Defense bends but doesn't break and yardage means nothing when your D scores more than the oppositions offense.

We've either owned the Lombardi or had it slip from our grasp in the last seconds for the last decade and a half. Still there. I pity you cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.
    I agree with everything you are saying.The last 10 years have been simply amazing for this franchise.I just feel this up coming year is going go be your biggest challenge thus far.Gronk is real banged up,You lose Welker to us,and Hernandez is in jail.By far your there top targets.We'll see how it plays out but I think it's finally going to be tough year for them.
    Last edited by GoodVibes; Jul 6, 2013 at 02:21 PM.

Don't worry about your Pats, Spicoli. Tom Brady will have yet another great season, while your offensive line will remain as one of the best in the league. Don't be surprised when your running game finishes in the top five this season, especially with the addition of Blount. Shane Vereen, Stevan Ridley, Brandon Bolden & LeGarrette Blount? Sounds pretty stacked to me. I know exactly how you feel about losing a great receiver in Wes - Anquan Boldin - but Danny Amendola will do just fine. He's bigger, stronger and faster than Wes. Danny also has mad ups for those hard-to-reach passes in the fourth quarter. You know what I'm talking about. Plus, the Pats scooped up some solid WRs who should be fun to watch. Your system makes it look so easy, even for rookies/new additions. The dismemberment of your tight end duo was definitely a major blow, but Gronk should be back soon. Tebow will make a damn good effort to fill in for Hernandez. Remember, Tim Tebow is 2" taller than Hernandez and he also isn't behind bars right now. Your defense is always a mystery. Only time will tell.

The fate of the Broncos is in Peyton's hands. He's been amazing since 98', but you just have to wonder when he's finally going to start showing signs of age. This may be the year. Peyton is surrounded by talent, on both sides, and he has his eyes on the prize. Montee Ball is a stud. Thanks for Elvis!

[QUOTE=dlrouen;175861]

The fate of the Broncos is in Peyton's hands. He's been amazing since 98', but you just have to wonder when he's finally going to start showing signs of age. This may be the year. Peyton is surrounded by talent, on both sides, and he has his eyes on the prize. Montee Ball is a stud. Thanks for Elvis![/QUOTE

The key is to stay healthy.I feel like we are pretty loaded.Last year we had a top 5 offence and defense.Congrats on your Ravens on beating us.My wife and I flew halfway across the country and sat in negative 4 degrees with the windchill in a double overtime loss last year so we are still ticked off and pumped up for that opening game.It was a tough way to lose but you guys brought it to us.

Brady is certainly one of the bet ever, but he is 36 years old is past your prime in the NFL... He'll be just fine as long as the new pieces play well together.
    I think they are going to slip a bit this year.

[QUOTE=EmassSpicoli;175829]