LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 35 of 59 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    I'm still not over the Penguins collapse last year, wounds are still tender, i'm not ready to care about them yet.
    Was I toast when I wrote this? I must of thought this was the NHL thread, my bad dude.

Atlanta vs. New England Super Bowl! You heard it here first!

FREE TEBOW

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Atlanta vs. New England Super Bowl! You heard it here first!

FREE TEBOW
    Denver over Niners.Thursday night is revenge.Can't wait.

Emass, you're a genius! NE wins?

Quote Originally Posted by GoodVibes View Post
    Thursday night is revenge.Can't wait.
    Baltimore 27 Denver 24.

I can't wait to see Champ Bailey get burned....again. Do you know of any good places in Denver to get my Super Bowl ring resized?

Images
    The Eagles are going to $#@# everybody. You know all youse guys are afraid of Eagle fans.....for good reason.

The Eagles will win at least four games this season.

Ok, let's throw down a poll. In what week does Michael Vick get injured(as in out of the game and at least another week)?

I say WEEK 3 ironically during Big Red's return to the ghetto of the NFL.

How many kids, sporting Giants jerseys, will I push down flights of stairs? Kids are a lot easier to push than adults.

I say I beat my last year's record and say..........67

Images
    Yeah, that's what I thought too scared of an Eagles fan to even comment ............

Quote Originally Posted by dlrouen View Post
    Baltimore 27 Denver 24.

I can't wait to see Champ Bailey get burned....again. Do you know of any good places in Denver to get my Super Bowl ring resized?
    Actually dlouen you don't have to travel that far.You can bring it to New Jersey so I can run it over with my Jeep.Beings that I like you I won't even charge you.

EAGLES!!!

PJB..Vick should make it further into the season, he has much better protection and a lot more time in the pocket.

Shady McCoy is the sickest RB in the league

We all good! Go EAGLES!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kahuna Kai View Post
    Emass, you're a genius! NE wins?
    Yes braddah! They'll be a contender once again. They haven't been such closers the last few years but it's been a damn fun couple decades after growing up with consecutive 1-15 and 2-14 seasons and not being able to watch home games due to non-sellout TV blackouts. Whatever happens, it will be a fun season. This franchise always has obstacles to overcome and seems to do it well.

FREE TEBOW!

Btw...PB&J:

I've managed to be in Philly 2 or 3 different years on the night the Eagles got knocked out of the playoffs. It's an amazing social phenomenon there when that happens. Everyone in the bar pauses at the moment the game is over, then they stare blankly at the screen in a perplexed void for another 5 seconds, followed by them all turning and walking away and getting another Yuengling pretending American football no longer exists. There's not a single mention of them the next morning on sports talk radio there either.

A complete polarity from the response of Massholes who throw their Sox hat in the trash and do what Southerners refer to as when we "cuss reeel gooood". Not me, I stand by my teams. I was there when the B's lost the Cup in June and watched it all unfold in the span of 73 seconds. Had to watch an opposing team hoist Stanley in our barn. Screw it. We've won a schitt ton of titles in the 2000s and playoff time in any major sport is fun as hell in the Bean.