LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 38 of 76 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    how about them Eagles. I am an Eagles fan also.

Quote Originally Posted by sonfollowerssurf View Post
    how about them Eagles. I am an Eagles fan also.
    Give thanks & praises to the most high

How many teams running 53 plays in the first half?!
    EAGLES gonna soar this year!

Does God favor one team over the other? How bout Touchdown Jesus? I know the Dolphins are cursed. How bout the invocation: " In the name of Jesus, and the Lord, may we kick the s**t out of the other team of infidel non fried food eating heathens." Makes me want to see the opposing Q-back get his head ripped off his neck, especially if it is Tom Brady...oh yes I did!

FREE TEBOW

Jesus would not support football.

Free Ballin'
    Last edited by Koki Barrels; Sep 10, 2013 at 03:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Koki Barrels View Post
    Give thanks & praises to the most high

How many teams running 53 plays in the first half?!
    EAGLES gonna soar this year!
    Right? You don't even let the D substitute which both exhausts them and prevents them from getting the appropriate personnel and packages in place on the field for the down and distance. A no-huddle high school team in Texas recently had a coach that was quoted saying the goal of their offense is 90+ snaps a game...in a 48 minute HS affair. They've won 4A most years lately as a result.

Images
    Ahh the Eagles.....

Everybody 'round here is stoked. I'm not. Dudes, the Skins gave them the ball all first quarter and the Birds only put 12points on the boards. Here Eagles, have the ball. RG 1 2 3 shouldn't have even been out on the field. It was pathetic. That dude was not ready. He will lose his legs this season. If RG 1 2 3 faced a good defense last night he would have been deaded.

Then the Birds actually do get a chunky lead, and in typical Eagle's fashion, they quit and let the Redskins get back into the game. And of course whenever the Eagles have a huge lead, the refs call every penalty on them and ignore blatant holds committed by the other team. Everybody hates the Eagles.

Their offensive line is still inconsistent. Dog Killer still makes bad decisions. Jackson still can't control his temper. McCoy is bad arse though.

FVCH the Chargers. Stupid Philip Rivers thinking the ground is an eligible receiver every 2nd half.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Ahh the Eagles.....

Everybody 'round here is stoked. I'm not. Dudes, the Skins gave them the ball all first quarter and the Birds only put 12points on the boards. Here Eagles, have the ball. RG 1 2 3 shouldn't have even been out on the field. It was pathetic. That dude was not ready. He will lose his legs this season. If RG 1 2 3 faced a good defense last night he would have been deaded.

Then the Birds actually do get a chunky lead, and in typical Eagle's fashion, they quit and let the Redskins get back into the game. And of course whenever the Eagles have a huge lead, the refs call every penalty on them and ignore blatant holds committed by the other team. Everybody hates the Eagles.

Their offensive line is still inconsistent. Dog Killer still makes bad decisions. Jackson still can't control his temper. McCoy is bad arse though.
    That about sums it up right there. I kept saying the way he's not stepping into his throws and being real ginger on that front leg tells me he aint ready, he might be ok, but he wasn't ready last night. He better hope nobody puts their weight on that knee or it's over.

Ahh the Eagles.....

once the kinks get worked out the Eagles are gonna be scary good. ole' Chip is an offense genius. if Vick stays healthy (unlikely) and D. Jackson simmers down (more unlikely...he is an eastside LBC dude) nobody is gonna have an answer for that offense. the O line looked good for once.

Dog Killa still throws some bullets. when he's on, which is rare, he has the best arm in the NFL. oh no i didn't!! the Eagles big problem is they have weak linbackers and a questionable secondary.

Ahh the Eagles.....

You forgot to mention Chippah! He will more likely than not be one step ahead of most other coaches in the league. Just wait for next year and years to come when every wide receiver, running back and TE wants to join the birds and Chippah!