LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 40 of 57 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
    I just wanna know where da gold at!

Quote Originally Posted by dlrouen View Post
    This leprechaun?

Attachment 8804

Hey Gaff, when are they going to get some viable targets for Philip Rivers? Norv isn't around anymore to take the blame. It's time to step it up, Chargers!
    That guy. You mean the ground isn't wearing blue and gold DL?

I've given up on this season. Denver's gonna take the AFC West if Manning stays healthy. Empty lineups every Sunday afternoon is my only consolation.

Peyton had a redonk game with those 7TD's. He's well in his prime like Brady Manning is gonna love having Welker there. It's a formidable receiving corps.

P-Men pull out another win last night undermanned. Strip them down to the third string everywhere on the depth chart and you'll still see a good game. Can't say the 4TO wasn't the difference though. Brady has no targets, little protection, and no running game to boot with Vereen out. These AFC East battles are never pretty.

Images
    I shouldn't be on this thread. I don't even watch football.

The highlight of last night, other than surfing...

Seeing the frustration on tommy boy's face 'cause none of his receiver's could hold onto the ball...priceless.

Too bad they still won!

Hate, hate, hate the Patriots!

Big game for all you Eagle fans. good luck to ya

Pats are 3-0 with the 197th receiver on the depth chart. The US Gov't doesn't need a DoD. They can just use the NE defense. The AFC East is thick with competition this year.

My Falcons are ailing though. Matty Ice needs to step up his game to what it always has been.

Sick NFL season. Who knows what is gonna happen! You can count on Wes catching a TD every week though.

Sick season brahs.

Manning en fuego via Wes, et al. Hawks 4-0, Giants and Steelers 0-4. Niners bounce back.

Pats go 4-0 and lose Wilfork. Really, this team loses more key starters and Pro Bowl vets each week yet keeps winning. Accept it.

Falcons 3 losses with 3 chances to win it or tie it at the end. Matty has been there before, he's got to convert in the red zone. Didn't know who I wanted to win with my two favorite teams playing. Just felt weird!

Forget NCAA football. Too many teams and too much going on. NFL rules.

Either guys are pissed the Patriots are this damn resilient or you all stopped liking football. This was once a good thread at least. Lots of thoughtful discourse.

Emass, the Pats are definitely overachieving for the circumstances that they are in. But with Bill and Tom you always have a chance, even with no-name receivers, which it won't be long and they'll all have names. The mark of a leader is the ability to make others around you better, which it's obvious he (Brady) has done and will continue to do. I'm not a Pats fan, but I can respect what they've done thus far. 4-0 the hard way, not a bad position to be in.