Page 40 of 88 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
    Images
    I shouldn't be on this thread. I don't even watch football.

The highlight of last night, other than surfing...

Seeing the frustration on tommy boy's face 'cause none of his receiver's could hold onto the ball...priceless.

Too bad they still won!

Hate, hate, hate the Patriots!

Big game for all you Eagle fans. good luck to ya

Pats are 3-0 with the 197th receiver on the depth chart. The US Gov't doesn't need a DoD. They can just use the NE defense. The AFC East is thick with competition this year.

My Falcons are ailing though. Matty Ice needs to step up his game to what it always has been.

Sick NFL season. Who knows what is gonna happen! You can count on Wes catching a TD every week though.

Sick season brahs.

Manning en fuego via Wes, et al. Hawks 4-0, Giants and Steelers 0-4. Niners bounce back.

Pats go 4-0 and lose Wilfork. Really, this team loses more key starters and Pro Bowl vets each week yet keeps winning. Accept it.

Falcons 3 losses with 3 chances to win it or tie it at the end. Matty has been there before, he's got to convert in the red zone. Didn't know who I wanted to win with my two favorite teams playing. Just felt weird!

Forget NCAA football. Too many teams and too much going on. NFL rules.

Either guys are pissed the Patriots are this damn resilient or you all stopped liking football. This was once a good thread at least. Lots of thoughtful discourse.

Emass, the Pats are definitely overachieving for the circumstances that they are in. But with Bill and Tom you always have a chance, even with no-name receivers, which it won't be long and they'll all have names. The mark of a leader is the ability to make others around you better, which it's obvious he (Brady) has done and will continue to do. I'm not a Pats fan, but I can respect what they've done thus far. 4-0 the hard way, not a bad position to be in.

I stopped watching when they cut Saint Tebow!!! FREE TEBOW

How bout them Broncos

Quote Originally Posted by GoodVibes View Post
    How bout them Broncos
    I honestly did not expect the Broncos to start off 5-0. I seriously thought my birds would knock you off in Week 1and I had Romo rolling this past weekend. I wouldn't start banking on a perfect season yet! You essentially have a bye this weekend (Jax) before your schedule really starts to pick up with Luck's Colts, the high scoring Chargers twice, Chief's D twice, Tom Brady and the roller-coaster-like Texans. You have a tough road ahead, but at least you're off to a great start.

Some good football so far. I'm stoked that teams like Miami and the Browns are starting to wake up and play professional football for once. Somewhere on this forum, I have documentation that the Dolphins will be AFC East Champions. Let this serve as a second reminder. I'm also going to go out on a limb and say that the Browns will be a Wild Card this year.