LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 41 of 67 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
    I stopped watching when they cut Saint Tebow!!! FREE TEBOW

How bout them Broncos

Quote Originally Posted by GoodVibes View Post
    How bout them Broncos
    I honestly did not expect the Broncos to start off 5-0. I seriously thought my birds would knock you off in Week 1and I had Romo rolling this past weekend. I wouldn't start banking on a perfect season yet! You essentially have a bye this weekend (Jax) before your schedule really starts to pick up with Luck's Colts, the high scoring Chargers twice, Chief's D twice, Tom Brady and the roller-coaster-like Texans. You have a tough road ahead, but at least you're off to a great start.

Some good football so far. I'm stoked that teams like Miami and the Browns are starting to wake up and play professional football for once. Somewhere on this forum, I have documentation that the Dolphins will be AFC East Champions. Let this serve as a second reminder. I'm also going to go out on a limb and say that the Browns will be a Wild Card this year.

Images
    knock knock
    who's there?
    owen
    owen who?

0-5.... lol giants suck!

Quote Originally Posted by dlrouen View Post
    I honestly did not expect the Broncos to start off 5-0. I seriously thought my birds would knock you off in Week 1and I had Romo rolling this past weekend. I wouldn't start banking on a perfect season yet! You essentially have a bye this weekend (Jax) before your schedule really starts to pick up with Luck's Colts, the high scoring Chargers twice, Chief's D twice, Tom Brady and the roller-coaster-like Texans. You have a tough road ahead, but at least you're off to a great start.

Some good football so far. I'm stoked that teams like Miami and the Browns are starting to wake up and play professional football for once. Somewhere on this forum, I have documentation that the Dolphins will be AFC East Champions. Let this serve as a second reminder. I'm also going to go out on a limb and say that the Browns will be a Wild Card this year.
    I expected this after the way we loss to you guys last year.Remineded me of 1995 when we lost to the Jags then won the next two Super Bowls.Can't wait to get Von and Champ back.We need them bad.Your dirty birds are playing better now.So far it's been a fun year.Who would of ever thought the Afc West would be better then the Nfc East this year.
    Last edited by GoodVibes; Oct 7, 2013 at 06:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aguaholic View Post
    knock knock
    who's there?
    owen
    owen who?

0-5.... lol giants suck!
    Wooaaa,Even Jet fans talking smack about the Gmen.

Quote Originally Posted by Aguaholic View Post
    knock knock
    who's there?
    owen
    owen who?

0-5.... lol giants suck!

There's some magic in Mile High this year. I attribute it all to Wes. Him and the other dozen studs in the Manning receiving corps. Fox is an underrated coach who's been there.

Hawks go down, Giants show that they're done, the Aints are Breesing along, there's Luck in Indy post-Peyton, and the Chiefs are claiming a stake atop the totem pole. Niners back in form so the scribes can settle down about them.

Took an act of God to stop Tom from tying the game up yesterday and c'mon, the rain stopped as soon as the tip drill and pick ended the drive. Wasn't worried in the least and still am not. They have have 3 starters remaining out of the original 22 and it's only 5 weeks in. It's all good because nothing stops this team. Better to get that first L out of the way now. Our best seasons are of the 12-4 to 14-2 variety anyway.

Tonight's Falcons-Jets matchup is huge, huge, huge, for both teams. I get to see my Dirty Birds live at the end of the month but I want that to be when they're in the midst of a playoff hunt. Matty Ice has to start living up to his rep of red zone execution. If not for T-Gonzo and his fine dame of a wife, this team would be winless so far.

This league is the schitt. There are so many teams at 3-2 right now that are under everyone's radar and could pull off a winning streak and surprise. NCAA FB is way too much to keep up with and it's all over the place. American Football is N-F-L.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodVibes View Post
    haha............

Don't act like you guys don't like football.

Don't act like you don't really believe Brady is the man. 70yd on 8 plays in a span of 1:03.

We lose two more key starters, probably more and we still take down a 5-0 team.

Don't act like you've got anything to say to anything of this.