Page 42 of 87 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
Results 411 to 420 of 865
  1. #411
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    So trendy to be a football fan. God forbid you don't have something to say about yesterday's game, society would shun you. I never completely understood why the general population is so enthralled with a sport they never play. I've read posts on here about surfing conflicting with Sunday football!? Are you f*cking kidding me? Seriously, are you f*cking kidding me!? As a real surfer one should realize the gross insignificance of a game like football, and if you want to weigh it against surfing, go f*ck yourself. I suppose for some, surfing is in our hearts and for the rest it's the trendy and cool thing to do. It must suck letting societal trends lead you through life.
    sandblasters can rest while I take care of this one.

    Listen you hipster joke, I don't know how many other HS teams you were cut from other than football, but some of us weren't so athletically apathetic. I suggest you go get yourself laid or better yet, go find some good quality smack like PB&J would be proud of, as clearly your anhedonia rivals that of rcarter's darkest days of months prior. Why the opiates for you asses? Because you're in darling Jerz and it's been puking barrells there for days yet that's not enough to stoke you to the point of refraining from menstruating on this thread via your poor construction of the written word.

    We're not even going to address the entertainment value or strategic worth of American football. The crime on trial here is the sheer extent to which you're a T-c*nt. At least RoyCharles, the original TC himself, has some redeeming attributes, one of which is cinematic skill. You, on the other hand, are merely a stain of assbuddah on a filthy swatch of 7mm neoprene washed up on the shores of NJ. Dear Mister Schittstain, you have a plethora of shacks forming outside your satanic armpit of a doorstep yet you're taking time here to insult our swagger. We got lied to all weekend by the cuckoldry of surf reports, so if we want to watch a 10-yard fight on the tube on Sunday while it's tubes all around in your parts, it's our effin right to do so.

    Do your gene-deleted Appalachian forefathers a favor (since we know your infertile guido self can't conceive) and keep to your damn self in your favorite corner of the coffee shop where you sit cross-legged with your tight Johnny Cash garb on, you over-confirming lie of a counter-culture wannabe.

  2. #412
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In a state of flux
    Posts
    4,628
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    sandblasters can rest while I take care of this one.

    Listen you hipster joke, I don't know how many other HS teams you were cut from other than football, but some of us weren't so athletically apathetic. I suggest you go get yourself laid or better yet, go find some good quality smack like PB&J would be proud of, as clearly your anhedonia rivals that of rcarter's darkest days of months prior. Why the opiates for you asses? Because you're in darling Jerz and it's been puking barrells there for days yet that's not enough to stoke you to the point of refraining from menstruating on this thread via your poor construction of the written word.

    We're not even going to address the entertainment value or strategic worth of American football. The crime on trial here is the sheer extent to which you're a T-c*nt. At least RoyCharles, the original TC himself, has some redeeming attributes, one of which is cinematic skill. You, on the other hand, are merely a stain of assbuddah on a filthy swatch of 7mm neoprene washed up on the shores of NJ. Dear Mister Schittstain, you have a plethora of shacks forming outside your satanic armpit of a doorstep yet you're taking time here to insult our swagger. We got lied to all weekend by the cuckoldry of surf reports, so if we want to watch a 10-yard fight on the tube on Sunday while it's tubes all around in your parts, it's our effin right to do so.

    Do your gene-deleted Appalachian forefathers a favor (since we know your infertile guido self can't conceive) and keep to your damn self in your favorite corner of the coffee shop where you sit cross-legged with your tight Johnny Cash garb on, you over-confirming lie of a counter-culture wannabe.

    well put there!!! <applause>

  3. #413
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Ocean County NJ
    Posts
    2,222
    Images
    2
    Sorry I hurt your feelings guys. I just cringe at how the general population sucks footballs d*ck. "it's our national pass time" so I better like it, right? Wrong. I expect more from surfers. Sorry for that too. My mistake, my problem.
    Masshole, as usual your a bit wordy and off subject. Linking a bunch of cryptic statements and above average vocabulary doesn't necessarily make for an intelligent reply. I believe in your intelligence, maybe you don't ? Maybe that's what all the excess blah blah blah is about? Idk. I definitely think you can give a much more intelligent reply without trying to sound so intelligent.
    Ps you have me all wrong and it doesn't barrel in NJ when it's 30kts out of the NE (that's onshore numb nuts).

  4. #414
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In a state of flux
    Posts
    4,628
    you suck the cool hipster d*ck so how is football and different?

  5. #415
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    Sorry I hurt your feelings guys. I just cringe at how the general population sucks footballs d*ck. "it's our national pass time" so I better like it, right? Wrong. I expect more from surfers. Sorry for that too. My mistake, my problem.
    Masshole, as usual your a bit wordy and off subject. Linking a bunch of cryptic statements and above average vocabulary doesn't necessarily make for an intelligent reply. I believe in your intelligence, maybe you don't ? Maybe that's what all the excess blah blah blah is about? Idk. I definitely think you can give a much more intelligent reply without trying to sound so intelligent.
    Ps you have me all wrong and it doesn't barrel in NJ when it's 30kts out of the NE (that's onshore numb nuts).
    First, you should've stopped at "Sorry I hurt your feelings guys." No apology is real when it's followed by anything else. It's just bargaining at that point.

    Who's official quote is "it's our national pass time"??? The Honeyton So Pitted Dude's?? Was it a public service announcement that went out without me knowing? DON'T EVEN BRING UP INTELLIGENCE IF YOUR PASTIME IS MAKING TWO WORDS OUT OF ONE. Didn't I already deal with this issue earlier this morning?

    So according to you, no surfer is a real surfer unless they've never played or even been fans of sports that are just sports and not arguably a lifestyle. I could tee off on this one in so many "cryptic" ways.

    To anyone who didn't understand any part of my slam on Doug Funny's slam on all those of us who like and watch football, let me know and I'll gladly help you crack the Da Vinci Code. I know it was real hard for Douglas to read between the lines of the RoyCharles open hand slaps I gave him over and over.

    Really, brah, there was only one issue I addressed in my post to you and I even announced it halfway through that post: how much of a T-c*nt you are. Stick to your one "pass time" and don't worry about any others we have.

  6. #416
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Ocean County NJ
    Posts
    2,222
    Images
    2
    Wowmassholeyourangry. This is a stark contrast to your last reply to one of my posts "Sick post brah. One of many sick posts in a sick thread." I guess there is some truth to my "slam" after all. The massive personal attack you've launched on me, ironically, is comical because your either psychic or talking straight out of your infallible ass. I think the excessive attempt to belittle me says much more about you "brah".
    Just to clarify what I was feeling in my original comment; I have been riding skate boards and bmx bikes since I was 5 and surfing since I was 9. I got air regularly at a young age. I was hooked on the adrenaline high these sports gave me. Surfing in particular captured my soul. Any team sport I ever played couldn't remotely produce the same highs. I quickly lost interest on account of that not lack of athletic ability. I froth my brains out for surfing and have no time to give a sh*t about football. Standing on a football field is profoundly different then sitting in the ocean. The ocean is sacred for way heavier reasons than football is cool to watch on Sunday. Do you really need that clarification? If so I feel sorry for what your missing. I'm not saying surfing trumps other sports. If one never surfed they wouldn't know any better. Sh*t some people love running and I don't get that either. I have no issue with people enjoying what ever sport they like. I have an issue with sheeple. I love surfing the most, and I believe when we surf, we are doing something sacred. I can't say the same about football.
    Unfortunately, every man isn't a carbon copy of you 2 including me. Am I supposed to feel insulted and inferior because you disagree and masshole's insult rant? I don't. Do you think I didn't realize I was stirring the pot? Do you think I didn't know some sheeple would come out of the wood work like clockwork? Do you think I realize I'm far from the majority on my comments?
    Masshole, I take back make my compliments, you have a big head and ugly face.

  7. #417
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    Wowmassholeyourangry. This is a stark contrast to your last reply to one of my posts "Sick post brah. One of many sick posts in a sick thread." I guess there is some truth to my "slam" after all. The massive personal attack you've launched on me, ironically, is comical because your either psychic or talking straight out of your infallible ass. I think the excessive attempt to belittle me says much more about you "brah".
    Just to clarify what I was feeling in my original comment; I have been riding skate boards and bmx bikes since I was 5 and surfing since I was 9. I got air regularly at a young age. I was hooked on the adrenaline high these sports gave me. Surfing in particular captured my soul. Any team sport I ever played couldn't remotely produce the same highs. I quickly lost interest on account of that not lack of athletic ability. I froth my brains out for surfing and have no time to give a sh*t about football. Standing on a football field is profoundly different then sitting in the ocean. The ocean is sacred for way heavier reasons than football is cool to watch on Sunday. Do you really need that clarification? If so I feel sorry for what your missing. I'm not saying surfing trumps other sports. If one never surfed they wouldn't know any better. Sh*t some people love running and I don't get that either. I have no issue with people enjoying what ever sport they like. I have an issue with sheeple. I love surfing the most, and I believe when we surf, we are doing something sacred. I can't say the same about football.
    Unfortunately, every man isn't a carbon copy of you 2 including me. Am I supposed to feel insulted and inferior because you disagree and masshole's insult rant? I don't. Do you think I didn't realize I was stirring the pot? Do you think I didn't know some sheeple would come out of the wood work like clockwork? Do you think I realize I'm far from the majority on my comments?
    Masshole, I take back make my compliments, you have a big head and ugly face.
    Great post! Some people like watching football. It gives them the same thrill as going straight in the whitewash. Others like surfing the open face, getting air, performing hacks, cutbacks, floaters.

    I watch football here and there but I only watch it when I can't surf. I just don't understand people where everything revolves around watching the game on Sunday. They think these players really care about them. They don't give a crap about you and don't even know who you are. Go buy a brady jersey and make worship him like a God. Then, go watch TMZ with all the other idol worshippers.

  8. #418
    What the hell happened to this thread? I don't know what I missed, but where did this conflict begin? Does it really matter who watches the NFL and who doesn't? Does it make you any less of a person or a surfer if you choose to watch the NFL?

    I'm extremely passionate about my team and I pretty much know exactly what I'll be doing every single Sunday. The last time I paddled out WHILE my Ravens were playing was on October 16th, 2011. I buckled one of my favorite boards...

    Do I need to burn my jerseys, sell my PSLs and renounce my team to become a better surfer? Is that what Kelly Slater and Bodhi did? Will I be cool just like all you heady brahs and soul surfers out there?

  9. #419
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    MD - VA
    Posts
    8,130
    Any moment now, chucka-boo-boo will hijack the bejesus out of this thread. He's just finishing up with the latex dummies in the barn.

  10. #420
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Turtle Island
    Posts
    11,885
    Images
    6
    Alright when I saw yankee as the last poster in this thread I knew the topic must've strayed from football. Never bothered with this thread before because football does absolutely nothing for, no offense to you football guys out there, I'm just indifferent to it. But carry on, great change of course in the discussion here.

    Hey Charles Taylor, that was a sick video dude.