LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 43 of 76 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    Wowmassholeyourangry. This is a stark contrast to your last reply to one of my posts "Sick post brah. One of many sick posts in a sick thread." I guess there is some truth to my "slam" after all. The massive personal attack you've launched on me, ironically, is comical because your either psychic or talking straight out of your infallible ass. I think the excessive attempt to belittle me says much more about you "brah".
    Just to clarify what I was feeling in my original comment; I have been riding skate boards and bmx bikes since I was 5 and surfing since I was 9. I got air regularly at a young age. I was hooked on the adrenaline high these sports gave me. Surfing in particular captured my soul. Any team sport I ever played couldn't remotely produce the same highs. I quickly lost interest on account of that not lack of athletic ability. I froth my brains out for surfing and have no time to give a sh*t about football. Standing on a football field is profoundly different then sitting in the ocean. The ocean is sacred for way heavier reasons than football is cool to watch on Sunday. Do you really need that clarification? If so I feel sorry for what your missing. I'm not saying surfing trumps other sports. If one never surfed they wouldn't know any better. Sh*t some people love running and I don't get that either. I have no issue with people enjoying what ever sport they like. I have an issue with sheeple. I love surfing the most, and I believe when we surf, we are doing something sacred. I can't say the same about football.
    Unfortunately, every man isn't a carbon copy of you 2 including me. Am I supposed to feel insulted and inferior because you disagree and masshole's insult rant? I don't. Do you think I didn't realize I was stirring the pot? Do you think I didn't know some sheeple would come out of the wood work like clockwork? Do you think I realize I'm far from the majority on my comments?
    Masshole, I take back make my compliments, you have a big head and ugly face.
    Great post! Some people like watching football. It gives them the same thrill as going straight in the whitewash. Others like surfing the open face, getting air, performing hacks, cutbacks, floaters.

I watch football here and there but I only watch it when I can't surf. I just don't understand people where everything revolves around watching the game on Sunday. They think these players really care about them. They don't give a crap about you and don't even know who you are. Go buy a brady jersey and make worship him like a God. Then, go watch TMZ with all the other idol worshippers.

What the hell happened to this thread? I don't know what I missed, but where did this conflict begin? Does it really matter who watches the NFL and who doesn't? Does it make you any less of a person or a surfer if you choose to watch the NFL?

I'm extremely passionate about my team and I pretty much know exactly what I'll be doing every single Sunday. The last time I paddled out WHILE my Ravens were playing was on October 16th, 2011. I buckled one of my favorite boards...

Do I need to burn my jerseys, sell my PSLs and renounce my team to become a better surfer? Is that what Kelly Slater and Bodhi did? Will I be cool just like all you heady brahs and soul surfers out there?

Any moment now, chucka-boo-boo will hijack the bejesus out of this thread. He's just finishing up with the latex dummies in the barn.

Images
    Alright when I saw yankee as the last poster in this thread I knew the topic must've strayed from football. Never bothered with this thread before because football does absolutely nothing for, no offense to you football guys out there, I'm just indifferent to it. But carry on, great change of course in the discussion here.

Hey Charles Taylor, that was a sick video dude.

Images
    We just like it because its fun to watch and get involved. We can have more than one interest. Lets get back to football and you other guys can start another thread about not liking it. Sound like a compromise?

I'm honestly not even reading Doug E Fresh's lengthy response for the simple avoidance of having to decipher real code which is his broken English. He and Liam can play surfer's D&D together and make-believe about a hipster world with no sports or ESPN and only surfing. The two of them would be so pitted there!!!

Yes, let's get back to talking about liking football, but this thread's been dead for weeks if not months. I've tried on a regular basis during this great NFL season to spur up some chatter on this here thread, even going so far as to mention the interesting ups and downs of several teams outside of my two favorites. Yet, just about no one here picked up the topic most of those times.

So if you do, in fact, want to keep an unreal thread going (that took a lot of GOOD on-topic posts to get to 43 pages) then please do so as there's so much NFL to discuss. Otherwise, we will have to hand this over to RoyCharles as condemned property and let the vining begin.

Images
    Will Matt Shaub be coming back? Did I even spell his name right? Is Houston better off? Are the Eagles for real? Will Denver Broncs beat the Colts next week? Will Romo continue to get better or choke? Will Tebow go to Europe? Just a few topics we could discuss. Who is better, Brady or Manning?

Quote Originally Posted by natkitchen View Post
    Will Matt Shaub be coming back? Did I even spell his name right? Is Houston better off? Are the Eagles for real? Will Denver Broncs beat the Colts next week? Will Romo continue to get better or choke? Will Tebow go to Europe? Just a few topics we could discuss. Who is better, Brady or Manning?
    The Brady/Manning debate has been fully attended to earlier in this thread and at fair length. If you want an addendum to that discourse to include the six games of this season, we could do so, as both have had great and different achievements thus far. Otherwise, that stone's already been turned.

Romo, c'mon. A tiger doesn't change its stripes. He's in what, his 12th year? He's had ample support to do something good but to no avail. However, he successfully planted the seed in his fine, fine, fine woman of a wife, so I'd call that improvement.

Schaub has brought that young franchise some excitement in past years they've never had and no matter how rough things get you don't ever applaud a player's injury let alone your own. That was despicable, and even their opponents said so. Yes, the Texans are nearly in ashes but that's not by the hand of one player. They don't deserve the resurrection of the Oilers if they're booing their fallen leader.

The Eagles are always for real. Real disappointing.

Peyton vs. Luck will be a great game with lots of overtones and meaning to both teams and players. Broncos offense is en fuego while their D looks like Swiss queso at times. Time will tell.

Tebow will have his day. Flutie did.

Great post brah. Way to get this thread back on track and out of the hands of hipsters.

Images
    Yeah, Houston fans are the worst. Dont give up on Romo yet. Cant wait for next week. Cowboys at Philly for the lead will be s good one too.

Raider nation never dies.

Just win baby.

RIP al