Page 43 of 88 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    Images
    We just like it because its fun to watch and get involved. We can have more than one interest. Lets get back to football and you other guys can start another thread about not liking it. Sound like a compromise?

I'm honestly not even reading Doug E Fresh's lengthy response for the simple avoidance of having to decipher real code which is his broken English. He and Liam can play surfer's D&D together and make-believe about a hipster world with no sports or ESPN and only surfing. The two of them would be so pitted there!!!

Yes, let's get back to talking about liking football, but this thread's been dead for weeks if not months. I've tried on a regular basis during this great NFL season to spur up some chatter on this here thread, even going so far as to mention the interesting ups and downs of several teams outside of my two favorites. Yet, just about no one here picked up the topic most of those times.

So if you do, in fact, want to keep an unreal thread going (that took a lot of GOOD on-topic posts to get to 43 pages) then please do so as there's so much NFL to discuss. Otherwise, we will have to hand this over to RoyCharles as condemned property and let the vining begin.

Images
    Will Matt Shaub be coming back? Did I even spell his name right? Is Houston better off? Are the Eagles for real? Will Denver Broncs beat the Colts next week? Will Romo continue to get better or choke? Will Tebow go to Europe? Just a few topics we could discuss. Who is better, Brady or Manning?

Quote Originally Posted by natkitchen View Post
    Will Matt Shaub be coming back? Did I even spell his name right? Is Houston better off? Are the Eagles for real? Will Denver Broncs beat the Colts next week? Will Romo continue to get better or choke? Will Tebow go to Europe? Just a few topics we could discuss. Who is better, Brady or Manning?
    The Brady/Manning debate has been fully attended to earlier in this thread and at fair length. If you want an addendum to that discourse to include the six games of this season, we could do so, as both have had great and different achievements thus far. Otherwise, that stone's already been turned.

Romo, c'mon. A tiger doesn't change its stripes. He's in what, his 12th year? He's had ample support to do something good but to no avail. However, he successfully planted the seed in his fine, fine, fine woman of a wife, so I'd call that improvement.

Schaub has brought that young franchise some excitement in past years they've never had and no matter how rough things get you don't ever applaud a player's injury let alone your own. That was despicable, and even their opponents said so. Yes, the Texans are nearly in ashes but that's not by the hand of one player. They don't deserve the resurrection of the Oilers if they're booing their fallen leader.

The Eagles are always for real. Real disappointing.

Peyton vs. Luck will be a great game with lots of overtones and meaning to both teams and players. Broncos offense is en fuego while their D looks like Swiss queso at times. Time will tell.

Tebow will have his day. Flutie did.

Great post brah. Way to get this thread back on track and out of the hands of hipsters.

Images
    Yeah, Houston fans are the worst. Dont give up on Romo yet. Cant wait for next week. Cowboys at Philly for the lead will be s good one too.

Raider nation never dies.

Just win baby.

RIP al

Sorry, Matt. You're out in Houston. The Texans are going to milk this injury just like the Jets and Mark Sanchez. The Chiefs with Cassel and Quinn in 2012. The Eagles with Nick Foles and Mike Vick...?

Yates will do for now. Johnny Football is already looking at homes in Houston.

The Eagles are for real as long as Shady stays healthy. Nick Foles is average at best, but more consistent and traditional than Vick. The big question is will he be able to run with Chip Kelly?

Something has to give way in the AFC Worst sooner or later. Peyton hasn't thrown for 7 touchdowns since Week 1, so he is somewhat beatable. The Cowboys should have won and the Jaguars were surprisingly keeping up at the start. Von Miller is finally back, but will he be ready for the dynamic Colt offense? Trent brings a new dimension, freeing up that strong receiving core. It will be a close one, but the Colts will take this one 33-27

Will Romo continue to get better? Don't bank on that 500 yard game yet. Romo hasn't hit 300 yet this season and he only had 170 yards last night. He's lucky that the defense/special teams rose to the occasion. Don't forget about his offensive weapons. Tony Romo is very lucky indeed.

Who is Tim Tebow?

Tebow has been useless forever. Played here in Denver, sucked then n still does. Should have took up bowling in college. That way nobody would know him still!

Uh oh ...talkin' bout Tebow will draw the hijacker wayne troll
    Last edited by yankee; Oct 15, 2013 at 02:38 AM.

Images
    I feel like many people that “love to watch football” don’t actually love it, but rather not deal with people thinking they’re a weirdo for not being into football. Agree? Disagree?
    I also feel like surfing is on a different level than football and it confuses me when someone turns up fun surf for a football game.
    Is that better?
    Masshole, will you stop being so nasty if I stop calling you that? People shouldn’t get that rattled by my postings. That’s not my intention and I realize what I’m trying to convey with my own cryptic writing isn’t always received with clarity i.e. my “poor construction of the written word.”
    So coli, obviously you’re head over heels in love with yourself and I can’t blame you. 1558 posts since April is quite the achievement and a clear affirmation of your superior greatness. I mean “brah” can I suck your d*ck? It would be an honor since you’re basically the SI Forum Royal Overlord.
    Master coli your greatness, I don’t read half of the threads or posts on your royal forum because I simply don’t have the time. I’ve been working my ass off trying to restore the normalcy and stuff I lost on 10/29/12. I’ve also been dealing with my dog’s breast cancer. With that said I may not understand certain references that you make because I wasn’t present on the thread you’re referring to.
    Master coli SI Forum Overlord Sir; please don’t condemn me to the forum dungeon for I am an inferior being in the shadows of your awesomeness. Please humbly answer these questions your excellence for my incompetence precedes me.
    What is a hipster?
    Who is RoyCharles?
    What is anhedonia?
    Who is PB&J?
    What is a TC*nt? You f*cking transvestite whore.
    Last edited by Doug; Oct 15, 2013 at 02:54 AM. Reason: punkawation