LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 50 of 66 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodVibes View Post
    My defense has to step it up if they are going to make a run.I looked that stat up a couple weeks ago and it was like afc 15 and nfc 7
    Who's your team again brah?

I thought that the AFC did have a big edge. I bet it's wider by now. Of the 7 top records in the NFL, 5 belong to AFC teams. Not a lot of losing records in the AFC compared to the NFC as well.

But this is why we play the games. So much can change. Lots of perennial doormats doing better this year while the recent juggernauts are having a rougher go in most cases. We on the edge of a generation change with superstars? Maybe not in the next year or two, but by 2015, definitely.

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Who's your team again brah?.
    Denver since 1982.just became a season ticket holder 3 years ago.I sell the regular season and naturally I have the playoff rights.I was on the waiting list for like 15 years and got something in the mail that said my time has arrived.
    Last edited by GoodVibes; Oct 22, 2013 at 12:06 AM.

The Miami Dolphins are dead to me.

Denver since 1982.just became a season ticket holder 3 years ago.I sell the regular season and naturally I have the playoff rights.I was on the waiting list for like 15 years and got something in the mail that said my time has arrived.
    Ha nice that's crazy. People wait that long here for boat moorings. I guess you put your name in and forget about it. STH prices are great though. Mile High's a heck of a spot, right?

The horses do need some defense. I don't see them winning it all without one unless Manning throws for 7 scores. D wins SB's.

Quote Originally Posted by sisurfdogg View Post
    The Miami Dolphins are dead to me.
    It's the curse of Bernie Parmalee brah. On the third anniversary of his departure to the Jets, the prophecy came true and all prosperity and playoffs came to an end. archy contends that contrails disrupted things via the Butterfly Effect and Pennington was able to sneak the fish into the dance for an ass-whooping by the Raven, nevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Ha nice that's crazy. People wait that long here for boat moorings. I guess you put your name in and forget about it. STH prices are great though. Mile High's a heck of a spot, right?

The horses do need some defense. I don't see them winning it all without one unless Manning throws for 7 scores. D wins SB's.
    Mile high rocks.It's like a college atmosphere.Place is loud and electric.Denvers d has to improve no doubt.The old days were a d and a running game wins championships are less of a factor now.I feel you can when a championship with just a top ten d.

I feel you can when a championship with just a top ten d.
    And a QB with a rating of 78 to 88 that comes up big in a few January/February games! Has happened more in the last decade than we were expecting it to. I'd say without doing the research first that the norm is more for that in SB winners now than not for the winning QB to be above-average rather than best in the league stat-wise. The Montana-Young eras were long ago.

giants finally won a game.vikings suck

Not so surprised there are no Bills fans here. However, as a long-time fan, it's nice seeing them do decently this season.

Where did everyone go? Broncos vs Chiefs prime time Sunday night.