Page 52 of 87 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    eagles. chiefs. super bowl. you heard it first here ladies and gentleman

0% chance of that...Seattle n Denver.

Quote Originally Posted by EastCoastBoast View Post
    eagles. chiefs. super bowl. you heard it first here ladies and gentleman

Quote Originally Posted by DosXX View Post
    MNF. Carolina 24 New England 20. Controversial ending. Nevertheless, it was a good one tonight.
    Carolina won but the (lousy) post game interview was with Belichick.
    This was a well-played game by two strong playoff teams. Much like the Jets game, I won't comment on the final (and partly decisive) flag/non-flag. You guys saw it. I don't have to tell you what you saw. Once again, like Tom said, it didn't have to come down to that.

What a sick season the NFL is having.

DosXX, have you never seen Wild Bill in the 5th quarter ever before? Given his past decades of interviews, I'd call that one very high functioning and involved given what had just happened and the fact that reporters asked him FOUR TIMES a question he had no comment on.

^^^I usually don't watch post-game interviews. Dumb reporters repeatedly asking the same question didn't help.

Broncos 31 Patriots 27

Is it just me (maybe it's me getting older, 35 yrs old) or are NFL games becoming increasingly tedious?

I really can no longer watch them. My wife laughs and says I should be an analyst because I'm always 2 steps ahead of troy aikman's comments. Then I realized it's because they say the same thing over and over. Nothing is new. This weekend we will watch the Giants game on mute.

The NFL just seems like a huge media platform for some of the worst people society has to offer. Total scum bags. Make a tackle, celebrate. 1st down, celebrate. Take a kick off back past the 20 yrd line, celebrate.

I'm over it.

I'm with you. If I'm going to plant myself on a couch or barstool to watch 22 people roll around together trying to grab the ball someone else has, they most definitely will not be of the same gender.

The best thing about football = chicken wings, beer and friends (or better yet, friend's beer).

Ok well I played football most my life even adult leagues so you're losing me with the men rolling around thing. I also wrestled.

It's also a function of how the sport is covered by the media. The incognito/martin bullying thing? C'mon people...what the fook is going on. Wussification of society and media is jumping all over playing the race card and the holier than though BS.

http://www.turnoffyourtv.com/

Quote Originally Posted by backside hack View Post
    Is it just me (maybe it's me getting older, 35 yrs old) or are NFL games becoming increasingly tedious?

I really can no longer watch them. My wife laughs and says I should be an analyst because I'm always 2 steps ahead of troy aikman's comments. Then I realized it's because they say the same thing over and over. Nothing is new. This weekend we will watch the Giants game on mute.

The NFL just seems like a huge media platform for some of the worst people society has to offer. Total scum bags. Make a tackle, celebrate. 1st down, celebrate. Take a kick off back past the 20 yrd line, celebrate.

I'm over it.
    Brah, this is only the best NFL season in recent memory. If it bores you, there are 8 zillion other channels to watch plus Netflix and the infinity of YouTube. If you get through that, start on the series of 7,000 minute Roy caulkumentaries.

Playing a sport is much, much different than watching it. Hell I'm not even a big fan of watching the same 4 surfers riding the same break, same swell, wave after wave, for 5-10 min. but actually being out there is another story entirely.