LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 747555657
    You guys know there's only 11 minutes with the ball in play during a football game right??
    http://i.imgur.com/i3OtXsk.png
    football.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    GoodVibes - you ready to wave a banner for America's Team yet braddah?

Yous guys need to accept what this team has done this year with what little resources. Brady 18th playoff win. Soon to be 20 and that means 4 other kind of wins. Then this whole QB debate would be dead in the water. Dirty water.
    By far quote of the year on Swellinfo.

anybody realize the 2 teams going to the superbowl are the 2 states with legal recreational maryjuhana?I see a lot of disappointed 9ers fans,thought they had it.as long as manning loses im happy.phuk eli and peyton,giants suck,go seahawksssssss..regardless of who wins,the after party is going to be very smokey

The Bud Bowl.

Mr. Emass... I'm waiting for my "you were right Bistater" in reference to both Manning and Tebow.

Quote Originally Posted by goosemagoo View Post
    The Bud Bowl.
    ^ This.

Congratulations, GoodVibes. I hope you're going.

Quote Originally Posted by dlrouen View Post
    ^ This.

Congratulations, GoodVibes. I hope you're going.
    Thanks brother dlroen,My wife gave me the option to go to the Super Bowl or Denver so went to Denver.

GoodVibes, you doin good bro? Doug says there was some big game on today that he was watching. Don't know what he meant!

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    GoodVibes, you doin good bro? Doug says there was some big game on today that he was watching. Don't know what he meant!
    Doing fine brah,unlike you I won't be hiding for weeks after my team gets beat down.

Images
    F Joe Namath.