LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 67 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Images
    its pretty challenging to be an eagles fan this year

f all ya'll f-er's. I don't give a f what the f ya'll f-er's have to say about the f-ing eagles, I still love 'em. However, senor aguaholic, I love what Brett is doing and wouldn't mind seeing him go all the way to give a big f u to the packers. looking good. F it all!!!

Images

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by DavidOlya View Post
    f all ya'll f-er's. I don't give a f what the f ya'll f-er's have to say about the f-ing eagles, I still love 'em. However, senor aguaholic, I love what Brett is doing and wouldn't mind seeing him go all the way to give a big f u to the packers. looking good. F it all!!!
    YAH F IT ALL MAN!!!!

I feel you my teams been sucking a few seasons.....now their a top contender. I really don't mind any team in your division. Except the Giants!! can't stand them.

GO GREEN!!!! BRETT THE JET!!!!
    Last edited by Aguaholic; Nov 18, 2008 at 11:44 PM.

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidOlya View Post
    thats alot of almost f bombs you about used there. i think thats a violation of the contract you accepted when you joined.

Images
    romo is back and the cowboys are going...

romosexual

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS

(excluding our last game)

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by randomherochris View Post
    romosexual

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS

(excluding our last game)
    LOL.... "excluding our last game" because the Cowboys won!

Anybody but the Raiders

Most likely, I'm the only Bronco fan on this site,Does look like Giants/Titans in the bowl.Watch out Jet fans Cutlers coming to town soon.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Duck Dive 26 View Post
    Most likely, I'm the only Bronco fan on this site,Does look like Giants/Titans in the bowl.Watch out Jet fans Cutlers coming to town soon.
    Broncos fan huh?.........You got an easy game this weekend.....You should win. The Titans are overrated.......Even being 10-0. Watch my team prove that this weekend. The Titans probably will get eliminated in the playoffs. I would love to see the Giants/Jets in the big game. At least that would be the ultimate game IMO. With a JETS victory.....

LETS GO JETS ALL THE WAY!!!!!!! (hopeful)

Denver's a little to banged up this year,Heck we went through 4 running backs.Just want to make the playoffs.Would love to see a Subway Superbowl though.