watch out washington..your next on the list

Quote Originally Posted by JerseySurfRat89 View Post
    How bout dem ravens we will destroy the redskins and now its a night game

Images
    I can't wait for the Cowboys to play the Eagles again!!! BAHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by JerseySurfRat89 View Post
    That is one thing I don't like about living up here in Newark, they only play Giants and Eagles games. They only show the skins when it is Monday or Sunday night or when they want to watch Philly lose to them!!

Andy Reid

For all the Eagle fans,Please tell Andy Reid to run the ball when he has second and goal with inches and Westbrook in the backfield.I need Westbrook to produce if Im going to win another Fantasy Championship.Also please tell Andy and Mcnabb NFL games can end in a tie.

6. Quote Originally Posted by InletRider View Post
    go colts. now that tom bradys hurt its all over for the pats
    EFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF the INDIA-NOPLACE PHONEY PONIES...

Quote Originally Posted by chroniclesofgnarlia View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA **** the redskins. they got lucky that my boy Drew Brees didnt tear thru them.... if colston was there it would have been a wrap!

btw

real philly fans know mcscabb is washed up. they knew this since the 04 superbowl.
    No doubt, Donovan needs to cuddle up with a steamy bowl of chicken noodle soup (freshly microwaved by momma) and get off the field. Last week HAD to be seriously humiliating for him. Bad thing is thier backup is so young and inexperienced... such a solid team but with no leader, for awhile now. But if you got money on games, I'd take philly this week...

I hate to say this being that I'm a Baltimore boy, but the steelers look good. Toughest team in the NFL, hands down.

My pops is old school Bmore and stuck with the Colts... all the way thru. And they sucked for a long time. The '58 super bowl game will probably be replayed here pretty soon since it is the 50th anniversary this year... I know some of the Unitas boys and would love to see it being that I never have.

Images
    4 weeks left boys!!!

And would anyone like to comment on Plaxico Buress? BAHAHHAH!!!! Good going dude...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rgnsup View Post
    4 weeks left boys!!!

And would anyone like to comment on Plaxico Buress? BAHAHHAH!!!! Good going dude...
    Well...my team got completely shat on at home...I guess blind squirrels DO get nuts every now and again. Go ahead....it's cool....I got my flamesuit on today......Broncos played well tho. As far as Burress, The Giants won the last 2 games without him....so I'm assuming they can still win without him. Hopefully not tho....BTW - Which part of his leg did he shoot? That's what you get when you think you are gangster.

Images
    Every team has their one (or maybe more) bad games.

Burress shot himself in the thigh. Apparently he is pleading not guilty to the possession of concealed weapon. Sad thing is that he will most likely get away with everything...

Arrogant, ignorant bastard.