LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 27 of 69 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Super bowl

What a great game, Manning throwing an interception like that,That nuttie onsides kick,Drew brees lighting it up,Besides that horrible halftime show what more could you ask for?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Duck Dive 26 View Post
    What a great game, Manning throwing an interception like that,That nuttie onsides kick,Drew brees lighting it up,Besides that horrible halftime show what more could you ask for?
    No way, the Who killed it!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    No way, the Who killed it!
    Haha,After that performance I wouldnt be surprised if they did kill something.

Images
    hahaha... I didn't mind watching a bunch of old farts rock it out... But, I am surprised they didn't have someone more in present day popularity perform.

So how do all you bird fans feel about Mcnabb flying to Washington?I think it was kinda crazy to trade him to someone in your division.

Cool

Its all about them CHARGERS!

Rex Ryan is a joke. He hyped them up all preseason which puts a big red x on their backs. Defense is great--Jenkins out for the year. but the offense looks pretty s**tty to say the least. I wouldn't expect anything more than a 9-7 season from the Jets. It's sad too because they had two great players in Al Faneca and Thomas Jones and they just let them go.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Shakagrom View Post
    Rex Ryan is a joke. He hyped them up all preseason which puts a big red x on their backs. Defense is great--Jenkins out for the year. but the offense looks pretty s**tty to say the least. I wouldn't expect anything more than a 9-7 season from the Jets. It's sad too because they had two great players in Al Faneca and Thomas Jones and they just let them go.
    I agree that they should of kept Jones.He was one of the best backs in the league last year.Greene's gotta hang onto the rock thou.I still think the Jets will make the playoffs, they have too much talent not too.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakagrom View Post
    Yeah....hype. I wouldn't count them out as of yet tho but, let's see what they do against NE. Ravens are like the second toughest D in the whole league. I didn't expect anything great to come out of the game. I knew it would be a slug fest. So we lost by 1. Big deal there is 15 more games. I'm not sayin they are SB material....but they got talent. The O just needs to wake up. Jenkins not that big of a deal...look what they did last year without him.
    Last edited by Aguaholic; Sep 15, 2010 at 11:00 AM.

Jets should have won IMO.
    Too bad they penalized themselves to death.